Mac Jones Is Our QB1

When does Mac hit that rookie wall. So far Saints was his worst game . Hopefully it don’t happen during the playoffs. Lamar Jackson his rookie year was on fire . Couldn’t do anything right against the chargers until late in 3rd quarter

Mac lives for this. Mac was trained for this. Mac is up for this. There won't be a rookie wall for Mac. 1 game at a time will keep him too busy to worry about the games coming after.
The kid is pretty near perfect for this team right here right now.

Have been busy and just now caught up on all my DVRed Patriots TV stuff from the last few days.

I'm amazed that EVERYONE seems to be saying that this will be Mac Jones' first game in a hostile environment.

:wtf:

He played in the SEC. They have some seriously huge stadiums that can get damn loud.

It amuses me that once something gets accepted as true, everyone runs with it, with no one saying, "Wut? Wait."

Have been busy and just now caught up on all my DVRed Patriots TV stuff from the last few days.

I'm amazed that EVERYONE seems to be saying that this will be Mac Jones' first game in a hostile environment.

He played in the SEC. They have some seriously huge stadiums that can get damn loud.

It amuses me that once something gets accepted as true, everyone runs with it, with no one saying, "Wut? Wait."
I think that is Buffalo-speak. They're looking for weather and turning to comparisons to last year to help them think positively.

Joey Burrow said that. He said basically, with respect, in the SEC there are more fans in the stadia and they're louder. He was making the point that the SEC is great preparation for the NFL and it's hard to argue with that.

Joey Burrow said that. He said basically, with respect, in the SEC there are more fans in the stadia and they're louder. He was making the point that the SEC is great preparation for the NFL and it's hard to argue with that.

And the stadiums are bigger too.

Game day in college stadiums is loud beyond belief whether it's a big game or just a game.

7 of the SEC stadiums hold > 85,000 screaming fans. 4 hold > 100,000. 6 sell alcohol so in those games make it 85,000 - 100,000 screaming inebriated fans.

The largest NFL stadium is MetLife (Giants/Jete) which hold 82,000. Gillette holds a paltry 65,000 and that's almost the median for NFL stadiums which is 68,000.

NFL stadiums don't come close to what Mac has already experienced.

When does Mac hit that rookie wall. So far Saints was his worst game . Hopefully it don’t happen during the playoffs. Lamar Jackson his rookie year was on fire . Couldn’t do anything right against the chargers until late in 3rd quarter
With the amount of preparation the team as a whole puts in, the stamina, the work ethic, the running up the hill after every practice. I think Mac may avoid the rookie wall strictly because of the team he's on and coaches we have.

As for the playoffs, one game at a time at this point. He has got a great cast around him, so even if he struggles the rest of the team could try and pick up the slack. I think Mac will be ok though.

FF4qWYQUUAICiFD

Back