Mac Jones Is Our QB1

I grudgingly laugh at Eli saying that because I still can't stand him... :coffee:
i don't mind HIM...i just loathe all the hype he gets as some awesome qb just because his teams have 2 rings vs. the pats. the nyg were 136-136 in his games i believe. and i think they went to the playoffs 3x in his tenure. one 1 and done, 2 championship runs. he led the league in ints/ turnovers several times. he's an average type qb who had a few epic playoff games.

These two dorks love to be on TV. So annoying. Who watches this shit?

Overall it's too boring for me to watch the entire show but their highlights are fun.
Eli's humor is dry so he's the perfect foil to make fun of Peyton in a brotherly way which he does quite often.
Peyton can be pretty damn funny.

Overall it's too boring for me to watch the entire show but their highlights are fun.
Eli's humor is dry so he's the perfect foil to make fun of Peyton in a brotherly way which he does quite often.
Peyton can be pretty damn funny.
I've enjoyed their highlights, and I've gotten the impression that when they decide to need out a bit it's been more insightful football-wise than the average broadcast, but I've never watched it live. Where is it found, anyway?

Last night I listened to Andy Hart for a few minutes on the radio.
For those who don't know who he is, he worked for years for Patriots Football Weekly.
He felt before, and after the draft, and feels even more so now, that Mac is the perfect QB for the Patriots now and in the future.

I grudgingly laugh at Eli saying that because I still can't stand him... :coffee:

I hate that I actually really like his dry humor. It causes great internal conflict.

puke GIF

These two dorks love to be on TV. So annoying. Who watches this shit?
It's usually better than watching the actual game.

Also, Peyton Manning could be in John Madden territory if he wanted to be a full-time color guy. Tony Romo would be with Spiro Dedes or whoever.

Last night I listened to Andy Hart for a few minutes on the radio.
For those who don't know who he is, he worked for years for Patriots Football Weekly.
He felt before, and after the draft, and feels even more so now, that Mac is the perfect QB for the Patriots now and in the future.
Andy Hart spied on me...

Back