Mac Jones Is Our QB1

Lawrence and Wilson have not looked very good. Lance and Fields have hardly played. They are on shitty teams but should be doing better.
So, glad that Mac dropped to us like a gift. Maybe a few years from now they will be called The Mac 4.

Last edited:
meaning behind mac's cleats in buff

Mac’s cleats: “Be Brave.” The words stood out on the blue cleats that New England Patriots rookie quarterback Mac Jones wore in the team’s most recent victory over the Buffalo Bills.

There’s a poignant story behind those words, and it comes from 7-year-old Robbie Klein and his family — dad Joel, mom Kayla, brother Eddie and dog Atticus. The Kleins live just outside of Boston, and through the care that Robbie receives at Boston Children’s Hospital, they have linked up with Jones.

On Monday night, they watched the Patriots beat the Bills 14-10 with Jones wearing “My Cause My Cleats” partially designed by Robbie, who lives with hemophilia, a medical condition in which the ability of the blood to clot is severely reduced.

The cleats had Robbie’s name on them, as well as “Be Brave” — both in his own handwriting.

“We were thinking of different phrases and really that’s him in a nutshell. And that’s our family. I always say to him at night ‘I’m so proud of you, you’re so brave,'” Kayla said. “We might have sad and scary moments at times, but we’re not a sad family at all. And our story is not sad. It’s a story we hope highlights something good, like the work that Children’s is doing.”

Jones wearing the cleats, especially during a nationally televised game on ESPN, does just that.

“I’m new here to Boston and I’ve been very passionate in the past about working with different organizations. Robbie obviously doesn’t have a chance to play football, but he loves sports. I took a lot of that into the game with me, just being brave, trying to represent him and the people that may not be able to be out there,” Jones explained.

The connection was made, in part, from all Patriots rookies visiting Children’s Hospital as part of their onboarding process when first joining the team. Jones said he looks forward to getting to know Robbie, who enjoys swimming and playing golf and tennis, among other sports.

The family had a watch party Monday and Kayla said that while they had seen the cleats beforehand, “to see them in action on the field was surreal.”

Summing it all up, Kayla added: “Through Mac, and the cleats, if we can bring awareness and some much-needed funds to Children’s, while also honoring those living with hemophilia, we’re all in.”

Mac Jones said wearing “My Cause My Cleats” on Monday was a way for him to represent “the people that may not be able to be out there” playing football.

Great guy! I usually dont get attached to players, beacuse whole team is important to me.
Still, Im glad that we have players like him. Players that I can imagine in the team for the next ten years.
Mac Attack !!! :applause:

Back