Mac Jones Is Our QB1

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Playoffs baby! The OL has to be great to give Mac time to perform.
Nothing to lose and everything to gain so the Pats may as well be aggressive with play calling and let it fly once the running game is established.
Get their big defenders running from 1 sideline to the other, wear them out with frequent hurry-up and keep the pressure on them. Don't let them catch their breath.
Start fast by scripting well to get into a rhythm. Give Mac some easy throws to build confidence. Don't get down 14 points early. Personally, I think the TEs should be involved to a great extent in this game. RBs, too. Keep Buffalo guessing by breaking the mold from the last game when they knew exactly what play was coming next. Mac will need to be quick bc the Bills have a great pass rush and their blitzing is effective. And trickery. 4-5 trick plays can go a long way. It's time to pull the stops.

On D it's been a long time since we've worried about our CB corps. Even so, I hope like hell the coaches are willing to at least try to pressure Allen early and often by sending an extra guy. He gets rattled and confused when he's under real pressure. And hold those damn edges to contain Allen's runs. That's my strategy. Now it's up to the coaches to figure out the tactics to make it work. BB's done it before but it's not his normal conservative way of doing things. It's time for hurricane Ida to hit Bill's Stadium.

Please!!!!!

D2maine

Reaction score
Playoffs baby! The OL has to be great to give Mac time to perform.
Nothing to lose and everything to gain so the Pats may as well be aggressive with play calling and let it fly once the running game is established.
Get their big defenders running from 1 sideline to the other, wear them out with frequent hurry-up and keep the pressure on them. Don't let them catch their breath.
Start fast by scripting well to get into a rhythm. Give Mac some easy throws to build confidence. Don't get down 14 points early. Personally, I think the TEs should be involved to a great extent in this game. RBs, too. Keep Buffalo guessing by breaking the mold from the last game when they knew exactly what play was coming next. Mac will need to be quick bc the Bills have a great pass rush and their blitzing is effective. And trickery. 4-5 trick plays can go a long way. It's time to pull the stops.

On D it's been a long time since we've worried about our CB corps. Even so, I hope like hell the coaches are willing to at least try to pressure Allen early and often by sending an extra guy. He gets rattled and confused when he's under real pressure. And hold those damn edges to contain Allen's runs. That's my strategy. Now it's up to the coaches to figure out the tactics to make it work. BB's done it before but it's not his normal conservative way of doing things. It's time for hurricane Ida to hit Bill's Stadium.
Happy Monday Night Raw GIF by WWE

HSanders

I back Mac
Reaction score
If every Patriots' performance tonight included the balls, composure, dedication and professionalism displayed by Jones, they likely still wouldn't have won. But, they wouldn't have been embarrassed.
i think harris, stevenson, bourne also had give a damn. a few others too, just not thinking of them all atm.

Phil Elliott

Reaction score
i think harris, stevenson, bourne also had give a damn. a few others too, just not thinking of them all atm.
I think the offense largely gave it all they had. I didn't intend to disparage the guys you cited. They played hard too. The defense? Not so much. They quit in the first half.