Mac Jones Is Our QB1

We can all acknowledge that Tom Brady is the GOAT.

It is a total joke to compare any quarterback to his standard.

Compared to the QBs in the league now, Mac is in the middle of the pack, today.

That's not an awful place for any rookie to be.

Anyone who was not a Pats fan before 2000 really needs to reset the compass.

We can all acknowledge that Tom Brady is the GOAT.

It is a total joke to compare any quarterback to his standard.

Compared to the QBs in the league now, Mac is in the middle of the pack, today.

That's not an awful place for any rookie to be.

Anyone who was not a Pats fan before 2000 really needs to reset the compass.
well said! and as someone else also said, we didn't know Brady was "the goat" for his first few/several(?) years.
this is about Mac... I'm glad he played all season, had good and bad, and got the experience.
Will be looking for, and expect, notable improvements. Not expecting him or anyone to be another GOAT.
I'm not concerned about QB... which is more then can be said for a lot of other areas

if i saw mac play this year without knowing he was a rookie, there wouldn't be much to my untrained eye to tell me it was his first year. and this is after what, 14 starts in college total? damn impressive. he had bad halves and quarters but imo never a whole game where he sucked the entire game.

Wait. I thought one of the announcers the other day was saying how Mac didn't have any social media so he didn't have to listen to what all the "experts" were saying about him.

The story is he doesn't use his phone all week except on Saturdays to avoid any type of distractions. He does have Instagram and Twitter, but was completely inactive during the season.

Mac Jones is our QB and lets stop comparing him to other QB's.......

~Dee~
Apparently that is impossible because these "fans" don't root for the laundry, they have a devotion to someone who isn't the QB here anymore but they need to rail on endlessly about said person because BB hurt them in their feels by letting him do what he WANTED TO DO!

Apparently that is impossible because these "fans" don't root for the laundry, they have a devotion to someone who isn't the QB here anymore but they need to rail on endlessly about said person because BB hurt them in their feels by letting him do what he WANTED TO DO!
Than we will continue to remind them who our QB is, remove their post or delete it. We can't change their mind and I am not going to try for it is futile.

Mac is our QB regardless.

Than we will continue to remind them who our QB is, remove their post or delete it. We can't change their mind and I am not going to try for it is futile.

Mac is our QB regardless.
You know, I'm not mad at Jones for that loss. That first pick was just an awesome play by Hyde. The second pick, was a deflection off of Henry's hands. I thought Mac played pretty well given the circumstances. Also Kendrick Bourne I thought played really well.

You know, I'm not mad at Jones for that loss. That first pick was just an awesome play by Hyde. The second pick, was a deflection off of Henry's hands. I thought Mac played pretty well given the circumstances. Also Kendrick Bourne I thought played really well.
Agree. If we look at the picture from all the games he played for us, I feel pretty good about this pick from the draft.

Last edited:
I also really like the Bourne pick up more and more, he has been a very consistent player all season and I am excited to see what he can do next season.

Mac has already found his go-to TE in Henry and they've clearly established a key working relationship on the field. He has clicked with Bourne too. Meyers he's working well with needs to get more to him. Jonnu Smith will hopefully get a grip of the offense in year two and he can be a factor. Wilkerson could be the big factor for Mac next season. Lot to like with him. Aghololr...I just don't know, he was a big disappointment, but maybe he can improve, who knows.

And who knows, maybe a guy like Tre Nixon makes a sudden leap forward. He's an interesting player. He's an Ernie Adams pick.

Mac has already found his go-to TE in Henry and they've clearly established a key working relationship on the field. He has clicked with Bourne too. Meyers he's working well with needs to get more to him. Jonnu Smith will hopefully get a grip of the offense in year two and he can be a factor. Wilkerson could be the big factor for Mac next season. Lot to like with him. Aghololr...I just don't know, he was a big disappointment, but maybe he can improve, who knows.

And who knows, maybe a guy like Tre Nixon makes a sudden leap forward. He's an interesting player. He's an Ernie Adams pick.
I too liked Wilkerson, he has been working his tail off and it shows. He seems to have a good rapport with Jones as well which always helps. Agholor, I am giving more time to, much like Smith. They just need more time to learn the system, some grasp it quicker than others and not everyone learns the same, you know? So I will give him more time.

Back