Mac Jones Is Our QB1

crawhammer

Assclown
Reaction score
I said nothing in that last post which would have warranted deletion. Delete that trash calling me a dummy when I was merely replying to a post by a Moderator mentioning Chase and other rookie quarterbacks in comparison to Jones.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
I said nothing in that last post which would have warranted deletion. Delete that trash calling me a dummy when I was merely replying to a post by a Moderator mentioning Chase and other rookie quarterbacks in comparison to Jones.
No, that's not who you quoted, BT isn't a mod.

SkiptoMyLou

Mac Attack!
Reaction score
One of my posts got deleted, I don't know by who, but it didn't contain anything inflammatory so I don't get. I'm over it.

SkiptoMyLou is a Mod, no?
I was replying to this:

If that's not an invitation to discuss Chase and other rookie quarterbacks then right, I don't understand the "thread procedures."

I'll end here with this... if there was an award for best season by a rookie quarterback then Mac Jones would win that. Although, it deserves a tepid celebration.

It's a valid discussion. The board as a whole has had issues with some posters repeatedly derailing threads, which is why there is a bit of push back on what may look like off topic posts.

You're welcome to share your opinions, but please do so in a non-confrontational and civil manner.

As a previous poster noted -- taking a step back and seeing the tone of the board will help you ease into the forum and you'll be able to have engaging discussions without ruffling feathers.

OP
OP
chevss454

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
One of my posts got deleted, I don't know by who, but it didn't contain anything inflammatory so I don't get. I'm over it.

SkiptoMyLou is a Mod, no?
I was replying to this:

If that's not an invitation to discuss Chase and other rookie quarterbacks then right, I don't understand the "thread procedures."

I'll end here with this... if there was an award for best season by a rookie quarterback then Mac Jones would win that. Although, it deserves a tepid celebration.

You realize that Mac ended as the 11th ranked QB out of 32, right? Almost broke the top 10 as an effing rookie!

OP
OP
chevss454

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
Lazar makes a great case for Mac as ROY over Ja'Marr Chase.

I wonder where Josh Allen is on this rookie QB chart Lazar uses. Maybe Allen's rookie year sucked.

FIOCssHWYAIfqxr

Last edited: