Mac Jones Is Our QB1

What do you want out of a 2nd year QB?

Veteran players praising his off season work

David Andrews...
“The kid’s a hard worker,” Andrews said, via Conor Roche of Boston.com. “He works his butt off, day in and day out. Sometimes I just try to get him to take a deep breath. But that’s what you want out of your quarterback. He works really hard. He’s a tough kid. It’s been fun for me the last year, year and a half, to get to know him. I’ve got a lot of respect for how he does things and how he carries himself.”

When seasoned veterans sing your praises, and they want to follow you....That's when you know your the #1 qb and the leader we need !!!

Mac Jones is our QB1

FW454bEXgAIFhYu

"I was just looking a Patrick Mahomes 2017 Prism rookie," Jason said. "It was a gold vinyl which is essentially a gold variation. A gold background, also a 1-of-1. It sold for $534,000 this past February. So in perspective to Mac, you've got Patrick Mahomes at $534,000 and, you know, one year in, Mac is already $175,000 in the secondary market."'
:oops::blink::eek1:
i just wanna know what this person does for a living that they have the disposable income to spend 534k on a piece of cardboard???

This can't be right because I heard that Mac Jones was a noodle armed, already hit his ceiling, little bitch... Is this NOT the case?

Back