Mac Jones Is Our QB1

Last edited:
The easiest way to tell Mac Jones is good and getting better? Callers to WFAN in NY are increasingly calling to say they think he sucks. A sure sign that they're worried, LOL.

The easiest way to tell Mac Jones is good and getting better? Callers to WFAN in NY are increasingly calling to say they think he sucks. A sure sign that they're worried, LOL.
This is fact, not opinion. Especially since Zach Wilson is clearly not physically prepared and capable to compete at the NFL level. :coffee:

This is fact, not opinion. Especially since Zach Wilson is clearly not physically prepared and capable to compete at the NFL level. :coffee:
Mac played at Alabama and in national championships. Wilson played at Brigham Young. Massive difference. Doesn't mean it's impossible for Wilson to become good eventually, but they're not close right now to being comparable.

Interestingly, my youngest 2 boys - born in 2018 and 2020 - BOTH go by "Mac," and have since near birth, before our QB1 won his national championship with 'Bama.

It turned out in both cases that we noticed that Mac was a natural nickname/derivation of their middle name, it came out almost as a joke, and stuck in common use for the whole family. We use their first names sometimes, and obviously when differentiating, but much/most of the time they are both Mac.

THEN our Patriots draft our new QB1.

Hmm...

...I feel like this should go in the "Mac Jones is our QB1" thread.
...so I'm putting it there.

Back