Mac Jones Is Our QB1

mooseontheloose

See, moose love the Pats too!
Reaction score
The OL is definitely an unmitigated disaster. BB and the entire staff (coaching and GM) deserves endless blame for fielding this garbo.

OP
OP
chevss454

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
FiHLvNLXEAc22wC

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Given that there were no appreciable improvements in the offense (you could argue slightly better spacing amongst the receivers) I think Mac Jones did a fantastic job adapting to his surroundings and the hand he’s been dealt this year. That he completed 85% of his passes in that offense, in that wind against a good Jets defense is remarkable. I don’t think we’re giving him enough credit.

Last edited:

Patriots44

call me... P Quatro, Quatro
Reaction score
What better night/game for Mac to have a big performance and shut up the critics who have him as something like the 28th rated QB or something.
now to be fair, the Pats O hasn't been "all that" (or much of anything) but if I could have one thing for my birthday* it would be Mac having a great game in front of a national audience to remind folks who THE BEST QB in his draft class is.

* yeah, it's my birthday today. Joolz must be slacking.... :coffee:

(just kidding, appreaciate Joolz doing birthday post duties! thanks as always Joolz! )

HSanders

I back Max...or Matt or whatever his name is...😄
Reaction score
What better night/game for Mac to have a big performance and shut up the critics who have him as something like the 28th rated QB or something.
now to be fair, the Pats O hasn't been "all that" (or much of anything) but if I could have one thing for my birthday* it would be Mac having a great game in front of a national audience to remind folks who THE BEST QB in his draft class is.

* yeah, it's my birthday today. Joolz must be slacking.... :coffee:

(just kidding, appreaciate Joolz doing birthday post duties! thanks as always Joolz! )
Happy birthday! my guess is you don't have your bday visible on your profile?

1669253506791.png