Mac Jones Is Our QB1

I do think it’s going to be a very interesting quarterback competition. I mean Zappe played well under the clown show of Patricia and Judge. Imagine how much better he could look under illegitimate coach like O’Brien? Of course, I expect Mac to improve too hopefully assuming mentally he is still 100% engaged and on board with Bill.
Way to highlight your football IQ.

Zappe only did well when he was literally given max protection, something Mac NEVER got. Zappe literally had five linemen and two TEs blocking for him.

Then teams figured him out and he sucked in his last outting.

Mac is far better than Zappe, and he will prove it this year.

You and Riv need to take a hike.

I do think it’s going to be a very interesting quarterback competition. I mean Zappe played well under the clown show of Patricia and Judge. Imagine how much better he could look under illegitimate coach like O’Brien? Of course, I expect Mac to improve too hopefully assuming mentally he is still 100% engaged and on board with Bill.
Why wouldn't he? (Rhetorical)

From my latest post: Mac is well grounded thanks to his upbringing and the coaches he has had along the way.

I feel he still is from the link I posted.

Why wouldn't he? (Rhetorical)

From my latest post: Mac is well grounded thanks to his upbringing and the coaches he has had along the way.

I feel he still is from the link I posted.
Somehow I don't get the feeling she cares what others may think or know.

Somehow I don't get the feeling she cares what others may think or know.
I certainly care otherwise I would not be a part of this forum. I really enjoy this time of year when the possibilities are unknown and we all spit ball. I am pretty psyched for the draft. I’m hoping Bill takes a long look at Joey Porters son. A rangy press corner with a huge wing span is exactly what the secondary needs IMO.

BB was dicking with the media. Voilin actually stated in a question to BB that BB had said nothing to refute the rumors, like that was proof they were true.
Ben Volin is an idiot who post garbage just to get people upset with him. Unfortunately it seems to work and he gets a lot of clicks for his trash. Much of IMO he just makes up.

FvAjVuLWcAICvY0

Oh, our QB, has an arm, dear
And it shows off ... massive guns
Yes a cannon has McCorkle
And he keeps it … cocked to fire.

Ya know when that arm throws, throws that pig skin
Then the defense, starts to spread
Fancy gloves, though, wears McCorkle
So there’s nevah, nevah an I-N-T.

Now on the sideline … on a go route
Lies a DB just oozin' life …
And someone’s racing .... toward the goal line
Could that someone have caught Mac's pass?

And-there's a safety … … cov'rin' the tight end
Looks like cement bag’s on his feet
Oh, that cement is just, it's there for the weight, dear
"cause ol' Mac's pass... will lead just right.

Now, d'ja hear ‘bout the middle linebacker? He disappeared, babe
After chasing...a running back
'Cause ol' Mac tossed ... the perfect screen, babe,
A simple screen play...goes to the house

Aah … I said the Jets … whoa … Miami Dolphins
Look out to the Colts and .. the Ravens too
Yes, that line forms on the right, babe
Now that Mac-y’s back in form …

7. Mac on the move: Running back James Robinson, who signed a two-year deal with the Patriots in free agency, took note of Jones at quarterback in the team’s offseason program. “That man can run for a long time,” Robinson said with a laugh. Robinson isn’t the only Patriot to take note of Jones’ conditioning and work ethic this offseason, but perhaps equally as notable was what someone else close to Jones relayed: Jones' everyday demeanor seems closer to what teammates witnessed in his successful rookie season compared to last season's struggle.

7. Mac on the move: Running back James Robinson, who signed a two-year deal with the Patriots in free agency, took note of Jones at quarterback in the team’s offseason program. “That man can run for a long time,” Robinson said with a laugh. Robinson isn’t the only Patriot to take note of Jones’ conditioning and work ethic this offseason, but perhaps equally as notable was what someone else close to Jones relayed: Jones' everyday demeanor seems closer to what teammates witnessed in his successful rookie season compared to last season's struggle.

With a real OC and QB coach Mac is with out a question in a far better place mentality than with the shit show of last season.

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. The adversity Mac went through last season will stand to him going forward. We all have to go through it at some stage and how you deal with it will drive you. Mac’s character and his will is going to see him through imho. I think he might actually explode out of the traps early in the season with his trusted receivers and the new players who have joined. Mac and JuJu I have a feeling, will forge a dynamic partnership.

we know how he is with Bourne, he was clicking with Parker nicely and he will continue with Henry and now has Gesicki as well. Play action, two TEs, BoB is going to have a field day with these guys.

Back