Mac Jones Is Our QB1

Yes, all 43 seconds of combined Bruins coverage is must-listen radio. (I say 'combined', but let's be honest, WEEI doesn't talk about hockey).
Slim pickings for. sure. The Dead Wings get a lot more here.

I had no idea you were not in MA. So you literally live in Brady country? LOL

Every now and again I sometimes listen to Felger and Mazz on 98.5 just because they do at times have really interesting topics. I do enjoy Tuesdays when they have Bedard on. But mostly it is Sirius radio for me. Very high quality football talk but you don't get the local take which I do miss.
Can people not see the location line in the avatar box? Not having a go at you, someone else asked me where in Ireland I was based. It says it clearly I would have thought.

I had no idea you were not in MA. So you literally live in Brady country? LOL

Every now and again I sometimes listen to Felger and Mazz on 98.5 just because they do at times have really interesting topics. I do enjoy Tuesdays when they have Bedard on. But mostly it is Sirius radio for me. Very high quality football talk but you don't get the local take which I do miss.
"Brady country", yes. I actually watched him play live a few times. I am a Spartan fan first (she who must be obeyed, my daughter, is a Spartan), but I had access to free tickets to the Big House on occasion.

The amount of unsolicited praise that Mac Jones got from veterans and new free agents alike, and the amount of 'Cam's a great guy' quotes we got from the same people, was really shocking.

I thought if Mac Jones wasn't the starter, there might be some actual dissension because of it. BECAUSE you can't fool a locker room.
Yeah, they were all behind Cam last year, because Hoyer and Stidham suck.

Can people not see the location line in the avatar box? Not having a go at you, someone else asked me where in Ireland I was based. It says it clearly I would have thought.
Well, some people never bother to read or research stuff. I'm not saying you (on this anyway ;)...it shouldn't be too much of a shocker.

I can see that when I'm using my PC, but not in the mobile browser.

The amount of unsolicited praise that Mac Jones got from veterans and new free agents alike, and the amount of 'Cam's a great guy' quotes we got from the same people, was really shocking.

I thought if Mac Jones wasn't the starter, there might be some actual dissension because of it. BECAUSE you can't fool a locker room.
Yeah, they were all behind Cam last year, because Hoyer and Stidham suck.

I kind of knew Mac was going to be the man when you heard guys like Hightower making very specific comments praising Jones, same with Slater, Devin etc. It was consistent and genuine, these guys know the real deal when they see it. They went up against Brady enough times in practice. When Rodney made his comments, it seemed a certainty.

A guy like Slater is going to be fantastic for Mac to have behind him, the heart and soul of the Patriots.

This is pretty good stuff from Saban about Mac, Tua and Jalen Hurts.
Mac Jones discussion begins at 10:40.
When that ends, Schefter talks about why Cam was released beginning at 36:20.
Then Schefter gets into why HCs want players at the bottom of the roster, anyway, to be vaccinated bc of NFL rules.

View: https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/1433455332236398594

I can see it on all mine which include my laptop, iPad, computer, and phone....but I don’t use the app

~Dee~

I can see it on my Ipad. On a way off topic note, we had a loyalist from Newtownards and his wife here for about 5 days (my sister in laws dad was from Belfast). It was interesting.

I can see it on my Ipad. On a way off topic note, we had a loyalist from Newtownards and his wife here for about 5 days (my sister in laws dad was from Belfast). It was interesting.
Jesus……they’re eh….‘interesting’ people.

Back