Mac Jones Is Our QB1

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
I have been waiting and hoping to watch just that kind of clip about Mac since BEFORE the draft. Of the 5, Mac was the one I wanted. There are several of us on this board that said the same.

You know what I want next week?

35 rushes for 255 yards

Mac: 17/23, 195 yds and 3 red zone TD's.

Sorry, I want it all.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
what about that speed out(?) he threw that hit the reciever perfectly in stride so he didn't have to so much as pause in his stride? he had a lot of passes like that. it's a giant skill.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I actually think Mac Jones is going to take Gisele from Botox Brady.
This reminds me of that time in high school where a bunch of the smelly unpopular kids get together and talk about how they hate the good looking star QB...yeah this board is the smelly kids.

Mazz22

Age 44 and STILL playing like a champ
Reaction score
I actually think Mac Jones is going to take Gisele from Botox Brady.
Unfortunately Jones ends our string of good looking starting QBs going back to Bledsoe.
He is one homely dude.

johnlocke

Reaction score
Unfortunately Jones ends our string of good looking starting QBs going back to Bledsoe.
He is one homely dude.

If the pic I saw of him with a petite blonde on Gillettes field is his girlfriend id say he's doing just fine. I love petite women, id take her over Giselle any day.

SkiptoMyLou

Six Time Super Bowl Champions!
Reaction score
If the pic I saw of him with a petite blonde on Gillettes field is his girlfriend id say he's doing just fine. I love petite women, id take her over Giselle any day.

Also his girl helps him with the playbook and the walkthrough instead of bitching and blaming other players.

Point to Mac. :coffee:

deec77

Reaction score
D624D7F1-C9DA-4BBA-B1BC-B244DF5C07DC.jpeg
lol they kinda both look a bit dorky
Brady did age well though ....

~Dee~

Last edited:

Phil Elliott

Reaction score
This reminds me of that time in high school where a bunch of the smelly unpopular kids get together and talk about how they hate the good looking star QB...yeah this board is the smelly kids.
What a surprise that you would sniff the smelly butt crack of the "good looking star QB" and mock "the smelly unpopular kids." Right up your alley (no pun intended.)