Mac Jones Is Our QB1

Mazz22

Age 44 and STILL playing like a champ
Reaction score
His girlfriend is helping him learn the playbook. I think that's great.

It seems your vision is a tad clouded because of the shot at TB. It's okay. At this point it's to be expected.
I was joking ...

I know it's ALL envy behind the shots at Tom. Just like Jete and Colts fans used to do.

Mazz22

Reaction score
There's no envy. It was a string of jokes, which you and you-know-who couldn't resist and chimed in. It's kind of ironic.
Behind every joke is some truth. It's Ok. I mean there is a ton to be envy of. You can now commiserate with Jete/Colt fans. Lol

SkiptoMyLou

Mac Attack!
Reaction score
Behind every joke is some truth. It's Ok. I mean there is a ton to be envy of. You can now commiserate with Jete/Colt fans. Lol

I get the envy angle for Jets/Colts fans, but a Pats fan being envious of their former QB? That's quite a stretch.

In fact, if you look at my avatar you could say I've successfully moved on. You should try it some time.

Mazz22

Reaction score
I get the envy angle for Jets/Colts fans, but a Pats fan being envious of their former QB? That's quite a stretch.

In fact, if you look at my avatar you could say I've successfully moved on. You should try it some time.
LOL. There is envy all over this board. There are plenty of posters with former players as their avatar. Just because players leave do not mean they are forgotten or not still cheered for. You should try not being so bitter.

Inspector_50

Reaction score

LOL. There is envy all over this board. There are plenty of posters with former players as their avatar. Just because players leave do not mean they are forgotten or not still cheered for. You should try not being so bitter.
and its not like this anywhere else. Its quite odd to be honest. Other players have left and not received the reaction of disgust that has been here. When I bring this up on other forums, they dont even believe me.

Anyway should get back to the topic or the natives will get restless.

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
Football Nfl GIF by New England Patriots

Is the future.

And is what this thread is about.

imapig

Conspiracy theorist.
Reaction score

I did a double take on your avatar because if you look closely it looks like he’s trying to take a dump or squeeze out a fart without shitting himself.

Mazz22

Reaction score
I think for most it is not envy.

It is being sick to death of hearing about him when trying to discuss This Patriots team.
He got brought up from a snide remark about Mac stealing Brady's wife. Hence the envy comment. People just can't resist taking the shots and bringing him in even in jest.

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
It should be possible to joke about him without it derailing to be totally about him.

Shots against ex-players happen all the time. There were a ton against Vinitieri when he went to the Colts. Its normal. No need to argue about it every time.

When they retire or the years pass by, those things lesson.