Mac Jones Is Our QB1

Mazz22

Age 44 and STILL playing like a champ
Reaction score
When you are an NFL QB it's not very difficult to get pretty women. Case in point - Smoking Jay Cutler. Lol

spacecrime

Reaction score
What a surprise that you would sniff the smelly butt crack of the "good looking star QB" and mock "the smelly unpopular kids." Right up your alley (no pun intended.)
I am enjoying the nice flow of this forum with those two rabble rousers on ignore for good finally, but Holy Crap! That must have been some doozy of a post to elicit this response!

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score

Maybe not a big deal, but the fact that he's looking so damn comfortable/confident in his very first game makes me think we got ourselves a monster in the making.
😍i deeply love this. i have quickly grown fond of his personality.
anyone think part of why he had a nice game was his study of the pats defense? i'm sure flores has some similar concepts.

SkiptoMyLou

Six Time Super Bowl Champions!
Reaction score
😍i deeply love this. i have quickly grown fond of his personality.
anyone think part of why he had a nice game was his study of the pats defense? i'm sure flores has some similar concepts.

Good point. It definitely has to have helped. Other than his first dropback, he seemed cool and in control throughout the game. He didn't even really look like a rookie.

HSanders

Reaction score
Good point. It definitely has to have helped. Other than his first dropback, he seemed cool and in control throughout the game. He didn't even really look like a rookie.
reminded me of how herbert looked in his first game.

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
When you are an NFL QB it's not very difficult to get pretty women. Case in point - Smoking Jay Cutler. Lol
Well, he's divorced now...

tumblr_maifujtZd41rge9rdo1_500_crop_north.jpg

HSanders

Reaction score

imapig

Conspiracy theorist.
Reaction score
😍
I just watched his press conference. He is so down to earth and very humble. Always has an intelligent answer. This kids going to be good

spacecrime

Reaction score
I just watched his press conference. He is so down to earth and very humble. Always has an intelligent answer. This kids going to be good
I remember once in the late 90's at the podium after a tough loss Bledsoe was being taken apart by the media and someone asked him how it felt when everyone thinks you lost the game by yourself and he said something like, It goes with the territory for QBs, I get more credit than I deserve when we win, and more blame than we deserve when we lose. It's just how it is.

Jones said pretty much the same thing around the 7 minute mark.

OP
chevss454

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
😍

He's one of those who has learned how to learn. That's a huge jump for anyone.
Being prepared means being familiar.
Control the future by actions taken now. I think Sun Tzu said that more or less.

OP
chevss454

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
😍

BB got the right guy.
I love reading these stories but at the same time I've reached the point that I expect him to do this.
It's who he is.

Phil Elliott

Reaction score
I tend toward being reserved about early success, but this guy is just really impressive to me and not just on the field. At least for now, he's doing and saying all the right things. I think some underestimate the sophistication of Miami's defensive schemes. They're designed to really confuse QBs, even veterans. I think the way Jones reacted to and handled that situation last Sunday was pretty remarkable.