Mac Jones Is Our QB1

Yes in the fourth quarter the defense got worn out you know like we were saying Hoyer was our QB.... Cam had covid. I thought 26 but I could be wrong it was close considering.

~Dee~

And will continue to win long after the current "run around" fad fades away.

And will continue to win long after the current "run around" fad fades away.
My kids HS teams played against the option and Won the state championship.....its really is strange that it’s coming (Sort of) to the NFL... seeing as a bunch of High Schooler across the US use this and most Coaches have figured it out.

~Dee~

Last edited:
You do understand he disagrees ten fold right?

You do understand he disagrees ten fold right?
No I said and have said dink and dunk

~Dee~

Good grief then perhaps before jumping in on a conversation, which by the way I was having with Big Sky.... lol you may next time want to read the whole conversation.....

Stay safe and have a good night.

~Dee~
1629593667458.png

My kids HS teams played against the option and Won the state championship.....its really is strange that it’s coming (Sort of) to the NFL... seeing as a bunch of High Schooler across the US use this and most Coaches have figured it out.

~Dee~

~Dee~

Ok perhaps you should reread what he wrote awhile there will always be a place doesn’t mean for the option QB will be here forever

He said

There will always, always, always, be a place in the NFL for a high-quality pocket passer.
This is what I’m referring to....

~Dee~

This is comical and sad at the same time.

How come UT?

Why?
With all due respect, why blame UT?

People complain about this guy ad nauseum but they keep replying and engaging him.

I realize it's hard to ignore at times but there is so much confrontation on this board. This has gone on for years here, even when Midgar was banned and I don't believe was here. That conflict was one reason I left for a long time. I decided to come back recently because there is a lot going on with this team and I really wanted to talk some football. But I continue to see conflict all over the map and it makes it hard to discuss football in any rational fashion.

By the way, I read his posts and many times roll my eyes. This is not meant to be a Midgar supporter post by any means. But I will say he and I were both posting on the espn message forums way back, probably even before Brady took over for Bledsoe. I am pretty confident he is a Pats fan as much as some of you would like to believe otherwise. I know that won't make anyone argue with him any less but calling him a troll may just be a little over the top.

And now I have commented on a topic I told myself I never would but I see multiple people calling out UT which is ridiculous. A lot of work went into creating this new board on his part but this board can only be what the members make of it. UT can only do so much.

People complain about this guy ad nauseum but they keep replying and engaging him.

I realize it's hard to ignore at times but there is so much confrontation on this board. This has gone on for years here, even when Midgar was banned and I don't believe was here. That conflict was one reason I left for a long time. I decided to come back recently because there is a lot going on with this team and I really wanted to talk some football. But I continue to see conflict all over the map and it makes it hard to discuss football in any rational fashion.

By the way, I read his posts and many times roll my eyes. This is not meant to be a Midgar supporter post by any means. But I will say he and I were both posting on the espn message forums way back, probably even before Brady took over for Bledsoe. I am pretty confident he is a Pats fan as much as some of you would like to believe otherwise. I know that won't make anyone argue with him any less but calling him a troll may just be a little over the top.

And now I have commented on a topic I told myself I never would but I see multiple people calling out UT which is ridiculous. A lot of work went into creating this new board on his part but this board can only be what the members make of it. UT can only do so much.
You should stay! Anyone you don't like you can put on ignore. I have Inspector KooKooCUCKchoo aka Middy on ignore. :coffee:

Oh, you are correct his is not a troll and on most football topics he offers pretty good insights, however some topics he just can't see his way to being even close to logical and just spins, evades and drives his unprocessed thoughts to the extreme. I like debating with him until he reaches that point then I just find no further value in the discussion.

And what BSF said, stick around, great things are afoot. :)

Not that it matters but I am doubtful you remember me as I posted under a completely different name. I believe it was semperrulz but that was a long time ago. The only real posters names I remember from the espn days were yourself and dabruinz who I think still posts on Pats boards here and there. The espn boards were kind of a joke but it was all we had back in the day before I discovered this place. I am a member over at Patsfans but I never really took to that board and have not logged in for as long as I can remember.

Back