Mac Jones Is Our QB1

As long as BB is the coach in NE, Mac will have to fight against the narrative that he is a product of the system. The only way to beat it will be for him to leave like Brady did.
What a strangely weird thing to say or even care about with the guy 7 games into a career. Who cares?

And, BB helped make Brady. Brady did not come into this league telling BB about the sport and how to approach the position. It's embarrassing that you or anyone else tries to insult our intelligence with that.

That was put to bed 3 weeks ago when Mac outplayed Brady and NE's D had Brady like a deer in the headlights most of the night. Team sport.

If Mac Jones can be our Steve Young to Brady being Montana, or even a Favre/Rodgers situation, call us incredibly spoiled. Every QB in NFL history worked out of a "system", so the whole premise is just dumb.

Brady is just healthier and in better shape than Montana was as he picked an All Star team on offense to join. He was terrible in the NFC title game and the D and his run game got him the ring, just like his last here in NE.

What a strangely weird thing to say or even care about with the guy 7 games into a career. Who cares?

And, BB helped make Brady. Brady did not come into this league telling BB about the sport and how to approach the position. It's embarrassing that you or anyone else tries to insult our intelligence with that.

That was put to bed 3 weeks ago when Mac outplayed Brady and NE's D had Brady like a deer in the headlights most of the night. Team sport.

If Mac Jones can be our Steve Young to Brady being Montana, or even a Favre/Rodgers situation, call us incredibly spoiled. Every QB in NFL history worked out of a "system", so the whole premise is just dumb.

Brady is just healthier and in better shape than Montana was as he picked an All Star team on offense to join. He was terrible in the NFC title game and the D and his run game got him the ring, just like his last here in NE.
Lol

Yup.

As long as BB is the coach in NE, Mac will have to fight against the narrative that he is a product of the system. The only way to beat it will be for him to leave like Brady did.
I've been on this planet (earth, not Patriots) for a long, long time and I can say with the utmost confidence that you come off as among the most duplicitous, conniving, deceitful individuals I've ever encountered on line. You really are something...

pretty sure mac wouldn't care about narratives. he's already put a pretty good dent in the whole "he looks good only due to all the talent around him at AL"

pretty sure mac wouldn't care about narratives. he's already put a pretty good dent in the whole "he looks good only due to all the talent around him at AL"
I agree. I was talking about the people on this board.

I agree. I was talking about the people on this board.

No you were not.

The people on this board know exactly what Brady did and valued him for it. You WORSHIP him.

You insult the people on this board when you make disengenuous misstatements like that.

We are not dumb. Don't imply it.

I've been on this planet (earth, not Patriots) for a long, long time and I can say with the utmost confidence that you come off as among the most duplicitous, conniving, deceitful individuals I've ever encountered on line. You really are something...
Didn't Shank call her duplicitous pond scum?

Not sure if this was posted already, but I can't help myself when it comes to looking for insights from teams that drafted QB's this year not named Mac Jones

No you were not.

The people on this board know exactly what Brady did and valued him for it. You WORSHIP him.

You insult the people on this board when you make disengenuous misstatements like that.

We are not dumb. Don't imply it.
Per usual, you misunderstood my implication. I am precisely stating that people on this board will have issue with the narrative that Mac is a product of the NE system, just as this board did when we had Brady and the same was said about him. Point being, the national narrative for Mac being a system guy will be there as long as BB is our coach. Now please relax.

Considering he's trending upward every single game and breaking records left and right, I don't think he needs to do such a thing.

Nice little pointless comment to insert Brady into it, though. If you didn't do it so often I would say it was clever, but we all see right through it at this point.

Let me start the day with you know what speaks volume?

Mac Jones Is Our QB1. Today. Tomorrow. Sunday. And until further notice.

Per usual, you misunderstood my implication. I am precisely stating that people on this board will have issue with the narrative that Mac is a product of the NE system, just as this board did when we had Brady and the same was said about him. Point being, the national narrative for Mac being a system guy will be there as long as BB is our coach. Now please relax.
Every QB has a "system". There are different offensive systems in the NFL. Trolls who wanted to pretend Brady wasn't as great as he was/is, would use that against him to troll. You like to troll here.

Now, these same trolls, programmed by the media, have moved the goalposts and proclaimed "it was all Brady" and BB is a mouthbreather who never knew anything about the sport after spending 25 years in the NFL before drafting Brady, even though he had 2 SBs rings with a gameplan on the wall in Canton for one of them. Brady was thumbing through Victoria's Secret catalogs back then.

Oh, and apparently BB never met with Brady and coached or trained him into the role. Also, Brady was a dynamo as a QB from 2001-2004 and broke all kinds of records when the TEAM was winning SBs.

Your problem is, you've been conditioned to think how the NBA thinks and that's a star league where one human does it all. The NBA's model makes money off that crap and selfishness no one knows how it is so successful because it's a crap product), but it's not remotely true in the NFL even if Goodell wants the league going in this direction to copy the NBA. Brsady is gone....LONG gone..The Tom Brady Pats fans fell in love with changed, became LA after meeting Giselle and cares more about marketing himself and his brand than simply being a good teammate to win games. There's a lot of thought that went into what he did. Just like LeBron James. But, the sports, are not the same. The 2 sports couldn't be any more different. If you, or ANYONE, knew the sport of football better, you'd know this.

Tom Brady would have been selling insurance in 3 years if Matt Millen and the Detroit Lions drafted him in 2000.

Last edited:
Back