Mac Jones Is Our QB1

Good thing they were everything and a bag of chips in whatever their thought processes were concerning him.

Since now Mac Jones Is Our QB1.

h9zrsixw5qhbxhtwjobw.jpg

No. The Patriots didn't "find" anything.

Mac FELL to the inept drafting Patriots.

The Patriots were LUCKY Mac was still there at 15.

Bellichick spread DISINFORMATION about Mac having a weak arm and a low ceiling.

Mr. Kraft had a few of his lot lizard ladies visit the owner of the 49ers and has PICTURES.

Goodell ORDERED the rest of the league to not draft Mac so the Patriots could have him.

Belichick had plastic chess sets delivered to the other teams draft rooms in order to CONFUSE them on draft day.

Well..... the JETS.

Got it? It was a fuckin' CONSPIRACY!
The Pats WERE lucky for Mac to drop...that part is true.

The Pats WERE lucky for Mac to drop...that part is true.
All success has a modicum of luck in it. But don't kid yourself. Belichick would've moved if he thought he needed to in order to get Mac, in my opinion. When experience and preparation meets luck you have success.

All success has a modicum of luck in it. But don't kid yourself. Belichick would've moved if he thought he needed to in order to get Mac, in my opinion. When experience and preparation meets luck you have success.
I fully believe that BB was going to take the best player at #15. If Mac Jones was drafted before #15, he was going to draft Mills in the next round or so down.

The draft is a constant shuffling of the deck.

I fully believe that BB was going to take the best player at #15. If Mac Jones was drafted before #15, he was going to draft Mills in the next round or so down.

The draft is a constant shuffling of the deck.

At the time I would have agreed with you. Given the comments from those in the know since then (including Saban) I think BB was prepared to move up.

We may not know until Holly writes the book post BB retirement...

I don't thinkhe is confused any more.

PHOTO Mac Jones Look Very Confused Why He Is In The Green Room And No Team Has Picked Him Yet

PHOTO-Mac-Jones-Look-Very-Confused-Why-He-Is-In-The-Green-Room-And-No-Team-Has-Picked-Him-Yet.jpg

Back