Mac Jones Is Our QB1

All this Patriots ballwashing is making me nervous. You never hear or read this kind of praise for anything related to the Patriots and now they're tripping over themselves to polish the Patriots' collective knobs and it's making me feel uneasy, like they're trying to do some reverse psychology shit to us.... Stay vigilant everyone. Remember, we just hope for a good game with no injuries and be careful with the shit talking until that weeks game is over.
I don't know. I've never bought into this. We don't play on the team. It's up to them to ignore the noise and focus on the business.

All this Patriots ballwashing is making me nervous. You never hear or read this kind of praise for anything related to the Patriots and now they're tripping over themselves to polish the Patriots' collective knobs and it's making me feel uneasy, like they're trying to do some reverse psychology shit to us.... Stay vigilant everyone. Remember, we just hope for a good game with no injuries and be careful with the shit talking until that weeks game is over.
They've spent the last year trying to make Belichick look like DementiaShula. Since it's now clear that he's not, there's a whole lot of freezing cold takes sitting out there that need to be corrected.

That's all. If they win playoff games they'll be off the bandwagon soon enough.

Brady was 30 yrs old by the time he did this. Mac is 23.

View: https://twitter.com/bostonsportsinf/status/1464638080422486019

Nice list, but if you look closely at it, a lot of the QBs on it were playing their home games in domes (and some of their away games, too).

Completing 70% while playing in varied weather conditions is an achievement.

Completing 70% in pristine conditions while throwing to the some of the best receivers on the planet isn't worth mentioning.

Culpepper, Bradford and Cousins played in a dome in Minnesota.

Brees, Manning and Ryan all played in dome stadiums.

So there's Brady, Rodgers, Favre, Rivers, Wilson and Jones who played in outdoor stadiums. Pretty good list.

And the other guys? P. Manning, D. Brees, Ryan, Culpepper, Cousins, Bradford. Meh.

Nice list, but if you look closely at it, a lot of the QBs on it were playing their home games in domes (and some of their away games, too).

Completing 70% while playing in varied weather conditions is an achievement.

Completing 70% in pristine conditions while throwing to the some of the best receivers on the planet isn't worth mentioning.

Culpepper, Bradford and Cousins played in a dome in Minnesota.

Brees, Manning and Ryan all played in dome stadiums.

So there's Brady, Rodgers, Favre, Rivers, Wilson and Jones who played in outdoor stadiums. Pretty good list.

And the other guys? P. Manning, D. Brees, Ryan, Culpepper, Cousins, Bradford. Meh.
Love It!

Do you need a tissue?

Mac Jones was terrific today.

That said, they're going to need a better plan against the delayed blitz other than 'Good luck, Mac, you got this!"
I think the plan is to let him get hit by it a couple of times in the regular season. Then they lean on the "Mac almost never repeatedly makes the same mistake" and wait for teams to get burned by it when it counts. :coffee:

i get what you are saying...i'm comparing him just to himself in his other performances. though granted, he had a tougher task w/weather and limited run game.

I am looking at his VERY limited body of work and I am BLOWN AWAY.

Listen folks, if he is this good for 12 years we will win 3 Super Bowls.

Now consider this: He will get better!!!!!!

<insert maniacal scream here>

Back