Mac Jones Is Our QB1

I have been waiting and hoping to watch just that kind of clip about Mac since BEFORE the draft. Of the 5, Mac was the one I wanted. There are several of us on this board that said the same.

You know what I want next week?

35 rushes for 255 yards

Mac: 17/23, 195 yds and 3 red zone TD's.

Sorry, I want it all.

what about that speed out(?) he threw that hit the reciever perfectly in stride so he didn't have to so much as pause in his stride? he had a lot of passes like that. it's a giant skill.

Maybe not a big deal, but the fact that he's looking so damn comfortable/confident in his very first game makes me think we got ourselves a monster in the making.

Yes a mental giant who becomes a monster in the NFL offseason conditioning program.

I actually think Mac Jones is going to take Gisele from Botox Brady.
Unfortunately Jones ends our string of good looking starting QBs going back to Bledsoe.
He is one homely dude.

Unfortunately Jones ends our string of good looking starting QBs going back to Bledsoe.
He is one homely dude.

If the pic I saw of him with a petite blonde on Gillettes field is his girlfriend id say he's doing just fine. I love petite women, id take her over Giselle any day.

If the pic I saw of him with a petite blonde on Gillettes field is his girlfriend id say he's doing just fine. I love petite women, id take her over Giselle any day.

Also his girl helps him with the playbook and the walkthrough instead of bitching and blaming other players.

Point to Mac. :coffee:

D624D7F1-C9DA-4BBA-B1BC-B244DF5C07DC.jpeg
lol they kinda both look a bit dorky
Brady did age well though ....

~Dee~

Last edited:
So you had a crush on Cam? Good for you.
Not my type but I won't deny that he is a good looking man when he's not wearing one of his ridiculous hats. Lol

Also his girl helps him with the playbook and the walkthrough instead of bitching and blaming other players.

Point to Mac. :coffee:
Are you saying he needs help with the play book? ;)

Back