Mac Jones Is Our QB1

Just like we did during Brady’s infancy.....it a good thing.

~Dee~

Should Mac throw more downfield passes? He talks about it here

I think we will find out about this more when we are trailing by more than one possession in a game. Or if we need a late score to win or tie. Right now Mac can be safe as in all of our games we were never down more than one possession and never trailed vs the Jets. I think the Saints will be a good test to see his progression.

This surely has to be depressing for the rest of the league? They all salivate over Fields, Wilson, Lawrence and Bill quietly picks the NFL ready QB patiently sitting in the wings and it seems like he's hit the jackpot...

I mean if you're the Jets, the Jags etc, this must be a killer??

This surely has to be depressing for the rest of the league? They all salivate over Fields, Wilson, Lawrence and Bill quietly picks the NFL ready QB patiently sitting in the wings and it seems like he's hit the jackpot...

I mean if you're the Jets, the Jags etc, this must be a killer??

Reminds me of this.

I made the mistake of listening to EEI for about 3 minutes last night. Just wringing hand about why Mac doesn't throw the deep ball and why he's not using the TE's more.
It is only game 2 and Mac is doing what BB and Josh wants him to do at this point.

Back