Mac Jones Is Our QB1

We, the people of PP, are absolutely obsessed.

I didn't say it was a bad thing.

Just want to point out that Mac Jones is sporting a cutoff hoodie these days. :coffee:
Yeah, he's bought in.

FE_jjs8X0AcDgxF

All this Patriots ballwashing is making me nervous. You never hear or read this kind of praise for anything related to the Patriots and now they're tripping over themselves to polish the Patriots' collective knobs and it's making me feel uneasy, like they're trying to do some reverse psychology shit to us.... Stay vigilant everyone. Remember, we just hope for a good game with no injuries and be careful with the shit talking until that weeks game is over.

All this Patriots ballwashing is making me nervous. You never hear or read this kind of praise for anything related to the Patriots and now they're tripping over themselves to polish the Patriots' collective knobs and it's making me feel uneasy, like they're trying to do some reverse psychology shit to us.... Stay vigilant everyone. Remember, we just hope for a good game with no injuries and be careful with the shit talking until that weeks game is over.
I somewhat agree, but, their journey isn't finished yet. They SHOULD know what the ultimate goal is.

Back