Mac Jones Is Our QB1

Side note:
With all the millions spent on practice facilities, how hard would it be to have a warehouse "weather" room? Extreme climate variability, snow/rain production, noise, and wind-tunnel wind conditions (including directional)? I mean, I'm sure it'd be a few million, but it strikes me as money well spent...

I could see Mac going in there to put in the work to be ready for December and January football. Any position can benefit, certainly, but the skill positions most of all.
Holy Crap!! You are fucking brilliant!!! Why DON'T teams so this? With all the millions spent on facilities, coaches and free agents, etc, with the aim of winning games, why don't then build facilities like these? It would surely benefit and with playoff spots being handed out via tie-breakers, if it would result in one more win per season, DO IT....

Side note:
With all the millions spent on practice facilities, how hard would it be to have a warehouse "weather" room? Extreme climate variability, snow/rain production, noise, and wind-tunnel wind conditions (including directional)? I mean, I'm sure it'd be a few million, but it strikes me as money well spent...

I could see Mac going in there to put in the work to be ready for December and January football. Any position can benefit, certainly, but the skill positions most of all.
I've been wondering this myself.

When does Mac hit that rookie wall. So far Saints was his worst game . Hopefully it don’t happen during the playoffs. Lamar Jackson his rookie year was on fire . Couldn’t do anything right against the chargers until late in 3rd quarter
Dude played at Alabama so a 15 game schedule was the norm.

Dude played at Alabama so a 15 game schedule was the norm.
That. Also, I'm pretty sure he's gone through his wall already. And he's going to basically have back-to-back bye weeks here, so he should be good to go. :coffee:

Side note:

Maybe Pats already have it in place but it's not reported to the NFL.

Let's hope there's no "weather-gate" :coffee:

Back