Mac Jones Is Our QB1

If he had looked like this last year he might be a 49er right now.

FTenSW7WYAAYyN-
we are in good shape with this man

I have to give Mac Jones credit-he wasn't knocked out of any games, if memory serves, last season. Just being good enough to play every game-that's a positive. Of course, we don't know what'll happen this next season with him. Except, I think he'll improve-he was pretty fair last season. Making the playoffs as a rookie- it doesn't happen very often. Buffalo killed them in the playoffs-maybe if they played another playoff game against the Bills, things would've been better. Maybe not a win, but a better showing. Anyway, hopefully a draft pick or two will pan out. But, ever since Brady lost in the playoffs after the 2019 season, things haven't looked great. I've (like lots of us) have watched great, good, average, less than wanted, and poor Patriots seasons. We'll see what happens this season.

uh oh...he's holding a spoon. has he been eating ice cream??? 😄
He's just prepared for anything, If someone offers him fat free ice cream while the sun is shining in his eyes he's prepared,
If someone offers him fat free ice cream the middle of a pouring rain storm he's prepared.
That's why he's our QB1 !!!

Who's who ?

Player #1 Threw for 2843 yds, 6.9 yds per attempt, 413 attempts, 264 completions, completion percent .639, 18 td's, 12 Int's, Passer rating of 86.5
Player #2 Threw for 3801 yds, 8.6 Yds per attempt, 521 attempts, 352 completions, completion percent .676, 22 td's, 13 Int's, Passer rating of 92.5

IDK. It didn't seem that big a reach to me. Maybe we should extend him the benefit of doubt. If not, we should just cut him some slack to ease the tension. IOW, let's all bend over backwards to reach agreement on this pliability question.
Pliability, stretch

get it?

Pliability, stretch

Shame on me.:banana:

Who's who ?

Player #1 Threw for 2843 yds, 6.9 yds per attempt, 413 attempts, 264 completions, completion percent .639, 18 td's, 12 Int's, Passer rating of 86.5
Player #2 Threw for 3801 yds, 8.6 Yds per attempt, 521 attempts, 352 completions, completion percent .676, 22 td's, 13 Int's, Passer rating of 92.5

I’d assume Lawrence and then Mac.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Who's who ?

#2 has clearly already hit their ceiling. :coffee:

Back