Mac Jones Is Our QB1

Brady to his credit got his stats in 14 games, Mac got his in 17
Mac to his credit had a better percentage completion rate, Passer Rating and Yards per attempt.
All in all, Pretty Damn similar :patslogo26:

Mac was a rookie.
Brady was a 2nd year player.

Mac was a rookie.
Brady was a 2nd year player.
system qb, he just brought the system to another team :coffee:
Dc Comics Batman GIF by HBO Max

Watching the Sox game last night. Damien Harris threw out the first pitch and was in the booth for inning. Would not stop raving about how good Mac has looked through OTAs to this point.

Watching the Sox game last night. Damien Harris threw out the first pitch and was in the booth for inning. Would not stop raving about how good Mac has looked through OTAs to this point.
It was a good interview. Harris is nicely appreciative of the the place Boston holds in the hierarchy of great sports towns in American.

DeVante Parker on Mac Jones' leadership: 'That's what this team needs'​

excerpt:
The biggest constant is quarterback Mac Jones, who enters his second season in the NFL. His improvements should translate to success for New England, even after an offseason where the Patriots appeared to lose more talent than they added. But one of those newly-minted Patriots seemed impressed with the team’s quarterback.

“He’s a leader,” receiver DeVante Parker said after practice on Tuesday. “He’s a young guy, but he’s vocal as a leader. That’s what this team needs. And even though I’ve just been out here a few weeks, I still see it.”

DeVante Parker on Mac Jones' leadership: 'That's what this team needs'​

excerpt:
The biggest constant is quarterback Mac Jones, who enters his second season in the NFL. His improvements should translate to success for New England, even after an offseason where the Patriots appeared to lose more talent than they added. But one of those newly-minted Patriots seemed impressed with the team’s quarterback.

“He’s a leader,” receiver DeVante Parker said after practice on Tuesday. “He’s a young guy, but he’s vocal as a leader. That’s what this team needs. And even though I’ve just been out here a few weeks, I still see it.”
Ceiling.

Page 2? Muse, you ok? you sick and bedridden :)

Love what I'm hearing on Mac's performance.... although I hope that also isn't part indictment on our D? 🤷

Page 2? Muse, you ok? you sick and bedridden :)

Love what I'm hearing on Mac's performance.... although I hope that also isn't part indictment on our D? 🤷
I had doc appointments all day yesterday fro 8:45 am to 1:15pm and from 2:45-3:30 pm. I was run down from it . I failed Mac.:)

Back