Mac Jones Is Our QB1

Must have been 1988. Flutie played for the Pats in 1987, 1988, and 1989, but they won their last game in 1987, and were nowhere near the playoffs in 1989.

Raymond Berry was the coach in 1988.
it was 88, and it's why Berry ended up getting fired. For as much good as he did here, he fucked the Flutie situation up royally.

I liked Mac's pick-up for yards in that game, he may not be Jackson or Murray fast, but he ain't that slow either.
He's more than fast enough, I like that he's picking his spots of when to run, more often. In no universe does Brady pick up that first down, for example.

He's more than fast enough, I like that he's picking his spots of when to run, more often. In no universe does Brady pick up that first down, for example.
Every time I saw Beady start to run I had a vision of that Seattle game where he was hit so hard a piece of his helmet or mouth piece or something flew three feet into the air, and thought GO DOWN, YOU FOOL! No first down is worth you going on IR. Kind of feel the same way about Mac, actually.

Every time I saw Beady start to run I had a vision of that Seattle game where he was hit so hard a piece of his helmet or mouth piece or something flew three feet into the air, and thought GO DOWN, YOU FOOL! No first down is worth you going on IR. Kind of feel the same way about Mac, actually.

Fuck that; I want to see him barrelling towards a group of safeties and Backers and then accelerating INTO them at full pelt with elbows raised.

And kudos to Mac for being a 1950s worker at the RAND Corporation; he's just finished the day and is about to throw a few martinis down.

xpj1co1jhlmfhdwwfawb

Not sure why you lost your mind on all this when my original comment was about the national media coverage of Mac. But scrolling through all my posts does show your love for me. :love-heart:

Why do you even reply to a clown blind homer like that. Just put on ignore, it will make your quality of life much happier. No point arguing with people who blindly defend anything the Pats do and spew crap to defend Nkeal Harry, bad drafts pre-Groh/Wolf, or berate anyone who points out legit criticism. No point even responding to people like that

And kudos to Mac for being a 1950s worker at the RAND Corporation; he's just finished the day and is about to throw a few martinis down.

xpj1co1jhlmfhdwwfawb

Definitely would have fit in with John Glenn and the Apollo astronauts

Why do you even reply to a clown blind homer like that. Just put on ignore, it will make your quality of life much happier. No point arguing with people who blindly defend anything the Pats do and spew crap to defend Nkeal Harry, bad drafts pre-Groh/Wolf, or berate anyone who points out legit criticism. No point even responding to people like that

It is cute when one Belichick hater speaks up for another Belichick hater.

You can feel the love in DKF's post.

PS - Is it "clown blind homer" or "blind clown homer"?

PS - Is it "clown blind homer" or "blind clown homer"?
It's neat. Like a little club that secretly meets in a treehouse. I bet they have hand signals that only the members know and can use. Just a really select group that only the cool kids can join...😆

The media is quick to point out how many drops Brady's receivers have had. 7.
Mac has thrown far less passes and has 4 drops! From a % standpoint, Mac has suffered more than Brady.

FdRsKFxWAAACPxE

I can't because he's on double secret probation ignore. I take Mazz of ignore once in while for a day or so. While she has an over-the-top hatered of BB for doing her favorite player wrong, she posts pretty inoffensively as much as I've seen. DFK is a seething pot of rage and rancor who makes me glad this isn't an in-person forum.

I can't because he's on double secret probation ignore. I take Mazz of ignore once in while for a day or so. While she has an over-the-top hatered of BB for doing her favorite player wrong, she posts pretty inoffensively as much as I've seen. DFK is a seething pot of rage and rancor who makes me glad this isn't an in-person forum.

I know! She is only fooling herself. Not a soul here buys her shit. Same with him but while Mazz is mild mannered about her lies, he is over the top.

Back