Mac Jones Is Our QB1

Given that there were no appreciable improvements in the offense (you could argue slightly better spacing amongst the receivers) I think Mac Jones did a fantastic job adapting to his surroundings and the hand he’s been dealt this year. That he completed 85% of his passes in that offense, in that wind against a good Jets defense is remarkable. I don’t think we’re giving him enough credit.

Last edited:
What better night/game for Mac to have a big performance and shut up the critics who have him as something like the 28th rated QB or something.
now to be fair, the Pats O hasn't been "all that" (or much of anything) but if I could have one thing for my birthday* it would be Mac having a great game in front of a national audience to remind folks who THE BEST QB in his draft class is.

* yeah, it's my birthday today. Joolz must be slacking.... :coffee:

(just kidding, appreaciate Joolz doing birthday post duties! thanks as always Joolz! )

What better night/game for Mac to have a big performance and shut up the critics who have him as something like the 28th rated QB or something.
now to be fair, the Pats O hasn't been "all that" (or much of anything) but if I could have one thing for my birthday* it would be Mac having a great game in front of a national audience to remind folks who THE BEST QB in his draft class is.

* yeah, it's my birthday today. Joolz must be slacking.... :coffee:

(just kidding, appreaciate Joolz doing birthday post duties! thanks as always Joolz! )
Happy birthday! my guess is you don't have your bday visible on your profile?

1669253506791.png

Mac Jones is about as good as most team's quarterbacks. I wish him, and the team, the best.

Back