Main forum summary. 12:30 PM EST

The*Big*Lebowski

HUMAN PARAQUAT
Reaction score
OK, I'll do my best to summarize for you guys what's been going on this morning on the main forum.

There's a poll up about the hottest bartender in Boston. I've posted the hottest one below. Purely my judgement and she's currently winning. Those who disagree with my pick are obviously flaming homosexuals.

A thread is up about Mike Cloud being in for a workout. Im paraphrasing here, but, Hawg likes him, but wishes Quentin Griffin would have been healthy as he was a better choice. He notes how much we miss Kevin Faulk. Benign depsot and mikie are ho-hum on the subject. Not much else. PatFanDan references Reiss' blog and it looks like Cloud is in. Not yet official.

The "Big Ben out vs GB" thread somehow lives on. You aren't missing much there. Other than fantasy impact, who really gives a crap?

UT tries to excite MGO by pointing out that Anthony Thomas was in for a visit. Of course, MGO gets excited. UT slyly moves closer to finally getting something off her should she ever forget she's married.....

It's pointed out that Brady is on 60 minutes 11/6. In the teaser Brady talks about the struggles of fame. The lack of privacy. yada yada yada. Hawg wonders how he stays motivated after all he's accomplished. MGO and I wonder WTF brady is doing complaining about Fame when he is now in every commercial, on every magazine, and now doing 60 minutes interviews.

Another T.O. crying like a bitch thread.

A Lenny Walls wants to be a PAtriot thread. Most of us think we'd like to have him. A Colt fan points out that he possibly sucks. The Colt fan hasn't watched Duane Starks for 7 games.

hmm. That's about the jist of it. Maybe others will add onto this. My hands are cramping though.

The Big Lebowski said:
OK, I'll do my best to summarize for you guys what's been going on this morning on the main forum.

There's a poll up about the hottest bartender in Boston. I've posted the hottest one below. Purely my judgement and she's currently winning. Those who disagree with my pick are obviously flaming homosexuals.

A thread is up about Mike Cloud being in for a workout. Im paraphrasing here, but, Hawg likes him, but wishes Quentin Griffin would have been healthy as he was a better choice. He notes how much we miss Kevin Faulk. Benign depsot and mikie are ho-hum on the subject. Not much else. PatFanDan references Reiss' blog and it looks like Cloud is in. Not yet official.

The "Big Ben out vs GB" thread somehow lives on. You aren't missing much there. Other than fantasy impact, who really gives a crap?

UT tries to excite MGO by pointing out that Anthony Thomas was in for a visit. Of course, MGO gets excited. UT slyly moves closer to finally getting something off her should she ever forget she's married.....

It's pointed out that Brady is on 60 minutes 11/6. In the teaser Brady talks about the struggles of fame. The lack of privacy. yada yada yada. Hawg wonders how he stays motivated after all he's accomplished. MGO and I wonder WTF brady is doing complaining about Fame when he is now in every commercial, on every magazine, and now doing 60 minutes interviews.

Another T.O. crying like a bitch thread.

A Lenny Walls wants to be a PAtriot thread. Most of us think we'd like to have him. A Colt fan points out that he possibly sucks. The Colt fan hasn't watched Duane Starks for 7 games.

hmm. That's about the jist of it. Maybe others will add onto this. My hands are cramping though.

"Give us the money Lebowski" (in my best eastern european accent)

Thanks Lebowski. I appreciate you keeping us up to date. Doesn't seem like we're missing much over there. In fact, there's probably more going on over here (I'm not surprised). One question though: Has anyone started the official basket weaving thread? I'm curious as to what that will be all about.

Re: Re: Main forum summary. 12:30 PM EST

Spinal Tap said:
"Give us the money Lebowski" (in my best eastern european accent)

Thanks Lebowski. I appreciate you keeping us up to date. Doesn't seem like we're missing much over there. In fact, there's probably more going on over here (I'm not surprised). One question though: Has anyone started the official basket weaving thread? I'm curious as to what that will be all about.

No basket-weaving thread yet, but there is a nicely mannered, friendly Colt fan that keeps showing up. I must admit, I wish I could see his reaction if you called him a pussy just because he's a colt fan.

Thanks for the update, dude. Definitely appreciated. FWIW: I dont want Mike Cloud or Anthony Thomas, but Lenny Walls wouldn't be a bad pickup.

Re: Re: Re: Main forum summary. 12:30 PM EST

The Big Lebowski said:
No basket-weaving thread yet, but there is a nicely mannered, friendly Colt fan that keeps showing up. I must admit, I wish I could see his reaction if you called him a pussy just because he's a colt fan.

I would not be allowed to call him a pussy under the new Soviet guidelines. Call him one for me, but call him a Cat so as to not jeopardize your status as a good guy, and therefore a "non-assclown". Keep up the good work.

My personal fave bartender is Nicole from Sports Depot. By far, IMO, the best body.

Course, I'm just a chick. What do I know. :p

mgoblue101415 said:
My personal fave bartender is Nicole from Sports Depot. By far, IMO, the best body.

Course, I'm just a chick. What do I know. :p

Mgo, you are one hell of a woman. Keep it up.

Here's my second fave, Nikki from Gyspsy. Although, she is a bit Sarah Michelle looking and I'm not a big fan of Sarah's :shrug:

Here's the deal with the main forum.

It sucks right now. Friggin pathetic.

So you guys suck your pride in and come back. If not for the sake of doing the right thing...then for the sake of us other posters that like it the way it used to be in there.

sonsofkraftybob said:

So you guys suck your pride in and come back. If not for the sake of doing the right thing...then for the sake of us other posters that like it the way it used to be in there.

sons, you are in the minority. the majority of respected members have already voice their discontent with the mods through PM's. the people have spoken........and Tap is out.

sonsofkraftybob said:

Not here by choice, dude.

Back