Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It's not difficult for me

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • It's moderately difficult.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I have a tough time with it.

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Thanks, but I need to train myself to handle those situations better because I never feel good after losing my shit at somebody that I have a relationship with. Instead of trying to match the decibel level I'm working more on asking polite (but tough) questions and then just listen to the often uncomfortable/uncertain answers which tends to cause a change in topic for some reason. I've learned that you cannot change anybody's entrenched beliefs by arguing. Anyway, it's a work in progress.

One thing about friends is that losing them over politics -- when we're all getting played in some way -- is a zero sum game.
Yup.

Back home in Buffalo, I had no problems making friends. Matter of fact, I was very popular. I knew people everywhere and had people at my house, or was out doing things all the time. Here in Shit-hole, IL, I literally have none. Not one. It's a desolate life, I live here, but I'm sure most of it has to do with the fact that I hate it here and I really have nothing in common with Midwest rednecks...

Back home in Buffalo, I had no problems making friends. Matter of fact, I was very popular. I knew people everywhere and had people at my house, or was out doing things all the time. Here in Shit-hole, IL, I literally have none. Not one. It's a desolate life, I live here, but I'm sure most of it has to do with the fact that I hate it here and I really have nothing in common with Midwest rednecks...
Well, that right there might be a tiny bit of the issue making friends with us red necks too. :lecture: :wave::ROFLMAO:

Back