Mallet trade rumors on ESPNBoston.com

Gumpboy45

Reaction score
sounds like its heating up with him going to houston. If so we know they are going to Draft Clowney

It's all in the Official Draft thread.

Curran reported a "source" told him a trade was in the works. Then 2 min later he discounted his own story saying "another source" told him nothing was going on.

Just Curran trying to be relevant imho.

It's all in the Official Draft thread.

Curran reported a "source" told him a trade was in the works. Then 2 min later he discounted his own story saying "another source" told him nothing was going on.

Just Curran trying to be relevant imho.

This^^^^^

When the Pats drafted Easley, the Seahawks had no where to turn so they traded 32 to the Vikings who drafted Bridgewater.

IF the Pats want to move Mallett to the Texans, the Vikings did the Pats a huge favor by trading into the 1st rnd to draft Teddy Bridgewater. Unless BO'B is enamored with Derek Carr or some other candidate, Mallett may be his best man standing.

When the Pats drafted Easley, the Seahawks had no where to turn so they traded 32 to the Vikings who drafted Bridgewater.

IF the Pats want to move Mallett to the Texans, the Vikings did the Pats a huge favor by trading into the 1st rnd to draft Teddy Bridgewater. Unless BO'B is enamored with Derek Carr or some other candidate, Mallett may be his best man standing.

If Houston gives us the 1st pick in the 3rd round for Mallett, I'd be more than happy with that.

I wish there were a site that listed the trades better than trying to break the encryption on the nuclear launch codes...

Did you catch what BB said in his presser last night when asked about Mallett trade rumors? He said, "go and ask the guy who wrote it, he seems to know everything."

LOL, a nice little shot at Tom E.

If the Texans offered their third round pick for Mallet, I say that would be a steal, otherwise keep him for insurance.

Did you catch what BB said in his presser last night when asked about Mallett trade rumors? He said, "go and ask the guy who wrote it, he seems to know everything."

LOL, a nice little shot at Tom E.

If the Texans offered their third round pick for Mallet, I say that would be a steal, otherwise keep him for insurance.

Tom E on BB's sht list.

I can see this happening if there's a QB the Patriots like in the draft when the Texans are on the board. It makes sense for both teams.

I didn't think Belichick's remarks were much of a denial.

If they don't select Carr. The trade probably going to happen. BB wheeling & dealing will start .

If they don't select Carr. The trade probably going to happen. BB wheeling & dealing will start .

Even if he's their highest rated QB on their board I can't see Mcnair signing off on picking Carr. It's not fair, but that last name is toxic in Houston.

If Houston gives us the 1st pick in the 3rd round for Mallett, I'd be more than happy with that.

I think you're looking at Houston's 4th rnd pick but that's the 1st pick of the 4th round so there's that.

What about Oakland as a trading partner for Mallett?

Even if he's their highest rated QB on their board I can't see Mcnair signing off on picking Carr. It's not fair, but that last name is toxic in Houston.

The name 'Houston' should be toxic to Carr for destroying his brother

I wish there were a site that listed the trades better than trying to break the encryption on the nuclear launch codes...

Which reminds me, I still need to update my pick-trade grid.

Anyway, here's what I have:

BUF traded #9 + #109/4th (= 1426) + 2015 1st-rounder to CLE for #4 (1800)
- BUF took Watkins

CLE traded #9 + #145/5th (= 1384) to MIN for #8 (1400)
- CLE took Gilbert
- MIN took Barr

NOL traded #27 + #91/3rd (= 816) to ARZ for #20 (850)
- NOL took Cooks
- ARZ took Bucannon

CLE traded #26 + #106/4th (= 782) to PHL for #22 (780)
- CLE took Manziel
- PHL took Marcus Smith

MIN traded #40 + #108/4th (= 578) to SEA for #32 (590)
- MIN took Bridgewater

Which reminds me, I still need to update my pick-trade grid.

Anyway, here's what I have:

BUF traded #9 + #109/4th (= 1426) + 2015 1st-rounder to CLE for #4 (1800)
- BUF took Watkins

CLE traded #9 + #145/5th (= 1384) to MIN for #8 (1400)
- CLE took Gilbert
- MIN took Barr

NOL traded #27 + #91/3rd (= 816) to ARZ for #20 (850)
- NOL took Cooks
- ARZ took Bucannon

CLE traded #26 + #106/4th (= 782) to PHL for #22 (780)
- CLE took Manziel
- PHL took Marcus Smith

MIN traded #40 + #108/4th (= 578) to SEA for #32 (590)
- MIN took Bridgewater

Minny won the trade wars imho. Cleveland may have done well depending...Buff came out ok but paid dearly for the privilege. NO and Cooks should be a great fit. Barr and Teddy B should do well in Minny.

I thought Cleveland did a great job. NFL network already said there be targeting USC WR lee with there 2nd round pick.

Back