Mark Levin is absolutely on fire right now.

rivshark86

Reaction score
He’s been killing it the past few weeks, but if you can tune in this evening. At least check out his opening monologue. June 10th, Thursday show.

OP
rivshark86

rivshark86

Reaction score
I will. He’s will on right now. I’ll try to find one when the shows over. I’ve always liked him, but the past month or two he’s been at the top of his game.

I downloaded the I heart radio app, and have free access to his podcast through that. I originally downloaded the app to tune in to nfl games through local radio stations, but there’s a lot it’s good for.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
I will. He’s will on right now. I’ll try to find one when the shows over. I’ve always liked him, but the past month or two he’s been at the top of his game.

I downloaded the I heart radio app, and have free access to his podcast through that. I originally downloaded the app to tune in to nfl games through local radio stations, but there’s a lot it’s good for.
Thank you very much.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
He also has a podcast that you can download on your device, if you have an iPhone you should have a podcast app, just type his name in the search bar and it will come up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
rivshark86

rivshark86

Reaction score

There we go. His opening monologue from June 10th is a must listen. If you click on the link it’ll take you right there. It’s towards the bottom.