Marriage

Marriage,is it a waste of time and money??

• No

Votes: 28 65.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters
RoadGrader on 10-18-2007 at 03:43 PM said:
well this IS The Internet after all :rolleyes:

where schizophrenics can tell others to "get your sh!t together" and schtuff :thumb:

THILLY ME! :p
Amazing how quickly one can forget that this is all bogus horseshit anyway and start to believe it actually has any relevance.

Thanks for the reality check!!

*mikiemo83 on 10-18-2007 at 03:26 PM said:
Marriage? no

the over the top wedding? Yes

Elope to someplace that way you don't have to have a party for all those people you don't want to see anyway

Weddings - biggest waste of time and money in life...over the top money spending, lots of people who you don't really want there in the first place, the inevitable family blow-up between your two drunk uncles, fat bridesmaids that look ridiculous in all that satin and hate their dresses, and generally shitty food. All for the purpose of ten years later generally not being able to stand the sound of your spouse's voice and ending up drinking just to be able to look at him/her.

And I had a great marriage....

I vote for pizza and beer at the local sports bar on Sunday afternoon...bring the justice of the peace and 20 of your best football and drinking friends, and it's the wedding everyone will be talking about.

oldbagfan on 10-18-2007 at 03:46 PM said:

Amazing how quickly one can forget that this is all bogus horseshit anyway and start to believe it actually has any relevance.

It is?:confused:

oldbagfan on 10-18-2007 at 03:46 PM said:
THILLY ME! :p

Thanks for the reality check!!
You're Welcome

That goes for me too

I already said that

I know bro, chill

stop that

you stop that

dammit

why are you so hostile?

If you're going to have kids you should be married. If not, it may matter less, although if one day you realize "holy crap, we've been living together 10 years" then guess what--you pretty much are married anyway.

Brownfan80 on 10-18-2007 at 03:17 PM said:
So to clarify.. did you mean getting married to you would be a waste of time and money, or getting married in general is a waste of time and money?

>)

ROFL :LOL: ROFL :LOL:

omfg!!!

hey, im a catch....i may have one too many piercings, but im hot,i look like a young Joshua Jackson

P4E* on 10-18-2007 at 03:59 PM said:
hey, im a catch....i may have one too many piercins but im hot,i look like a young Joshua Jackson

picture, please....

PatsFanLisa on 10-18-2007 at 04:00 PM said:
picture, please....

I'm begging you, take it back before he sees it.

PatsFanLisa on 10-18-2007 at 09:00 PM said:
picture, please....

They only Picture i have of myself i when i was 20 this was before i realised that you got piercings and tattoo's

I look really gay on this photo...plus it looks nothing like me now

P4E* on 10-18-2007 at 04:08 PM said:
They only Picture i have of myself i when i was 20 this was before i realised that you got piercings and tattoo's

:STFU: :with: :thailor: :arrr:

this was before i realised that you got piercings and tattoo's

so piercings and tattoos are some sort of mandatory thing now

you look like a 18 yr old young bonnie Prince Charles just after a scrotum piercing followed by an alcohol-laced-with-lemon-juice area cleansing

Back