Marriage

Marriage,is it a waste of time and money??

• No

Votes: 28 65.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters
I've been married almost 11 years now. It's had it's ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Mikie's idea was good, though-

eff the big, expensive, over-the-top wedding. The Mrs. and I got married at the courthouse.

P4E* on 10-18-2007 at 04:08 PM said:
They only Picture i have of myself i when i was 20 this was before i realised that you got piercings and tattoo's

I look really gay on this photo...plus it looks nothing like me now

So you're saying that you woke up one morning and said, shit, now I know why I look so gay, I don't have my nipples, nose, and noodle pierced, and I gotta get me some of those big ass tribal tats, and then I'll be better looking?

PatsFanLisa on 10-18-2007 at 04:26 PM said:
So you're saying that you woke up one morning and said, shit, now I know why I look so gay, I don't have my nipples, nose, and noodle pierced, and I gotta get me some of those big ass tribal tats, and then I'll be better looking?

Yea, it sounds as if soccer balls were not the only balls hitting him in the head.

PatsFanLisa on 10-18-2007 at 04:26 PM said:

ROFL ROFL

PatsFanLisa on 10-18-2007 at 09:26 PM said:

Haha...i have my lip pierced,and my LEFT Ear pierced 3 times tragus and the bottom of my ear twice

Im just a weird little english boy with way too many piercings who loves goth and emo chicks

My girl is pierced as well she has her lip and ears done and one in a very special place, where on P4E is Allowed:D

Baron Samedi on 10-18-2007 at 03:58 PM said:
ROFL :LOL: ROFL :LOL:

omfg!!!

:) I knew my post was a little high in the asshole quotient, but it still made me chuckle, so I'm glad someone else enjoyed it too.

Brownfan80 on 10-18-2007 at 09:33 PM said:
:) I knew my post was a little high in the asshole quotient, but it still made me chuckle, so I'm glad someone else enjoyed it too.

Phuck You.....You have too always be an asshole dont you;)

P4E* on 10-18-2007 at 04:34 PM said:

That bit in your sig is cool! Where did you get that?

P4E* on 10-18-2007 at 04:34 PM said:

8516~Admitting-You-re-an-Asshole-Posters.jpg

P4E* on 10-18-2007 at 01:33 PM said:

My girl is pierced as well she has her lip and ears done and one in a very special place, where on P4E is Allowed:D

Are you talking clit? I've always wondered about that. Either it is uncomfortable or it's a all day everyday orgasm woohoo

Jh on 10-18-2007 at 09:37 PM said:
Are you talking clit? I've always wondered about that. Either it is uncomfortable or it's a all day everyday orgasm woohoo

:bow: I Think im in love with you JH

Yes Clit:thumb:

Would You Get It Done??

Jh on 10-18-2007 at 04:37 PM said:

You know how they say that if you work at an ice cream shop you hate ice cream...

I've always wondered if a clit ring would work the same way for a chick..

"Oh, GOD, not another !@#ing orgasm!!! JESUS I just get so sick of them! If I have one more !@#ing orgasm I swear to hell I'm going to puke!... (wiggle)... DAMN IT !!!!!!"

It sounds scary to do, and painful. Not to mention some greasy hairy guy would have to be all up in my bizness.

And what if the damn thing got snagged on something? If it ripped out and ruined me I would officially be ready to die, lol!

Probably not. But it sounds intriging.

Brownfan80 on 10-18-2007 at 04:41 PM said:
You know how they say that if you work at an Icecream shop you hate Icecream...

"Oh, GOD, not another !@#ing orgasm!!! JESUS I just get so sick of them! If I have one more !@#ing orgasm I swear to hell I'm going to puke!... (wiggle)... DAMN IT !!!!!!"

okay, that may be the FUNNIEST DAMN THING I have ever read out here!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Brownfan80 on 10-18-2007 at 01:41 PM said:

Um, that's a negative. But I probably would scare my kids. And the neighbors. I swear they already think we are the domestic violence winners from all the yelling and slamming!

Jh on 10-18-2007 at 04:45 PM said:
Um, that's a negative. But I probably would scare my kids. And the neighbors. I swear they already think we are the domestic violence winners from all the yelling and slamming!

Damn, that is... so hot.

Brownfan80 on 10-18-2007 at 01:46 PM said:
Damn, that is... so hot.

Our kids will ask us why we were fighting the next morning. Like, they are sad we are going to divorce or something. How do we explain "Mom and Dad just like to get freak nasty on each other's ass, little Johnny". They'll get it one day and get totally even more scared by the truth, lol.

Back