Marriage

Marriage,is it a waste of time and money??

• No

Votes: 28 65.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters

P4E

Reaction score
Ok i was talking with JH earlier over at we are getting killed by the indians planet

and she was on about been married,and saying that it is good and is something that completes you and your partner

Now im 24 and have been seing my GF For about 3 years now,we are cool not been married, and dont intend on getting married, which is cool by me

Just wondering do you think marriage is a waste of time,Yes Or No??

So to clarify.. did you mean getting married to you would be a waste of time and money, or getting married in general is a waste of time and money?

>)

define a waste of time

Marriage - When it's good, it's really good. But when it's bad, it's very, very bad!

I've had experience with both, so I know what I'm talking about.

Personal decision, but IMO, if and when you and she both think it's a good idea, you'll know it.

Till then... I wouldn't rush it.

Yes and No......Like everything else in
Life.

Marriage?? Don't talk about marriage! Are you kidding me? Marriage? I'm just hoping to find me a woman, a good woman!

(Well, ok, I have a great woman, but we won't be getting married anytime soon, but who knows? We're happy right now, and that's all that really matters)

Did you read anything I said besides the one line where I mention the completing stuff? Everything else I talked about was about having security and legality in what you have together by signing a marriage contract.

Me thinks you only see what you wanna see:confused: .

This is stupid. How can people who have never been married have any worthwhile opinion about marriage? It would be like asking childless people whether having children is a good idea or not.

Opinions based on fear, prejudice and bird guts are irrelevant.

Gee - is skydiving fun or too scary? Let's ask someone who has never done it. That's an opinion that carries weight!

One of my biggest pet peeves in life is people spouting off about shit of which they have ZERO PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE OR EXPERIENCE.

I believe this is known as talking out ones arse. :archive:

OK - let the haters start hating me for stating the obvious.:cool:

Marriage? no

the over the top wedding? Yes

Elope to someplace that way you don't have to have a party for all those people you don't want to see anyway

I think if me and caroline got married it would be defo gothic,she is into all that black lipstick and nail-varnish

Goth and punk women are the hottest

JH~I Know what you said about having the security in case your loved one died.chill playa

oldbagfan on 10-18-2007 at 12:25 PM said:
This is stupid. How can people who have never been married have any worthwhile opinion about marriage? It would be like asking childless people whether having children is a good idea or not.

Opinions based on fear, prejudice and bird guts are irrelevant.

Gee - is skydiving fun or too scary? Let's ask someone who has never done it. That's an opinion that carries weight!

One of my biggest pet peeves in life is people spouting off about shit of which they have ZERO PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE OR EXPERIENCE.

I believe this is known as talking out ones arse. :archive:

OK - let the haters start hating me for stating the obvious.:cool:

I was married for 17 years once... That might explain why I'm not exactly eager to do it again... :D

P4E* on 10-18-2007 at 12:30 PM said:

JH~I Know what you said about having the security in case your loved one died.chill playa

Alright my G-love homeskillet. Word.

I was married for 20 years and even though my wife cheated on me, divorced me and married the bastard she was cheating on me with and took my kids out of state...I still think marriage can be a good thing. Ah crap pass the tylenol!

Claremonster on 10-18-2007 at 03:30 PM said:
I was married for 17 years once... That might explain why I'm not exactly eager to do it again... :D

OK - fine. You have experience upon which to BASE an opinion.

My objection is to those who say yay or nay without ever having BEEN MARRIED fer crissake. That is ignorant.

I've been married for a long time and

P4E* on 10-18-2007 at 12:38 PM said:
:D Playa,You Are Whack..Keep It real homey...iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

You are so down, I can't compete with you:grovel: :thailor: :shrug: :cute:

Back