Max Keller-douche

patsRmyboys

Fun in the Florida sun
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lMkPeZv0IfE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Watch Van Noy clown Keller douche. What a pickup this guy turned out to be and his wife is a robo babe

That video is buried somewhere in another thread, but worthy of reposting.

BTW, TTIUWP.
Her sister is also a smokewhow, both former Miss Utah's.

Sorry about that Bid, you can just merge it into the other thread, I hadn't seen this until today...

And it needs it own thread. Great job by Van Noy.

Funny part was how Max was trying to make light of it and almost pretend like his criticism is joking around. But KVN didn’t let him off the hook at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max is such a clown that even acknowledging him is giving him attention he doesn’t deserve.

Max is such a clown that even acknowledging him is giving him attention he doesn’t deserve.

And without Q, he and Parker (and others to a lesser degree) are cashing in on their douchebaggery.

Cheers

Max Kellerman should stick to analyzing boxing and leave the rest of the sports to the people that actually know wtf they are talking about. He's predicting the fall of Brady for about the last 5 years now, he should quit while he's behind.

Max Kellerman should stick to analyzing boxing and leave the rest of the sports to the people that actually know wtf they are talking about. He's predicting the fall of Brady for about the last 5 years now, he should quit while he's behind.

In the short term, he gets millions of clicks out of his stupid take, in the long term, one day he will be correct and have to hide the tentpole in his trousers.

He is smiling through it all.

In the short term, he gets millions of clicks out of his stupid take, in the long term, one day he will be correct and have to hide the tentpole in his trousers.

He is smiling through it all.

Exactly. There is always a contrarian in the crowd and millions of morons look up to guys like him because they want to believe he's right.

The fact that the Pats have made so many of these people look bad is just a little extra frosting on the cake.

Without guys like Kellerman we wouldn't have any graves to dance on.

When Brady finally "falls off the cliff" at age 48, Kellerman will be like "SEE I TOLD YOU SO!!".

What a dipshit.

When Brady finally "falls off the cliff" at age 48, Kellerman will be like "SEE I TOLD YOU SO!!".

What a dipshit.

He has been saying cliff since 2016, that was he first did the show on Brady going to crap. Since then Brady has had 2 superbowl wins, 3 trips and a regular season mvp. At some point you would have thought he would have said he was wrong, but he just keeps moving the goal post.

Max is obviously out to get ratings and Clicks but what I find worse is EEI's Mark James on the weekends. He is a complete negative reactionary.

I listen to EEI as background noise but iI have to stop listening when he comes on.

Max is obviously out to get ratings and Clicks but what I find worse is EEI's Mark James on the weekends. He is a complete negative reactionary.

I listen to EEI as background noise but iI have to stop listening when he comes on.

The worst worst I saw was Mike Francesa Who said Brady jumped on the winning train of the Patriots who were a playoff team when he got there, and poor Peyton had to go to a crappy team and make them better.

The worst worst I saw was Mike Francesa Who said Brady jumped on the winning train of the Patriots who were a playoff team when he got there, and poor Peyton had to go to a crappy team and make them better.

For me anyway, a great part of the fun (all down these ages) have been the countless incredibly stupid positions posited by the hater-moronis.

Cheers

Back