Mayo to interview for Eagles job

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score
Just saw on NFL Network that the Eagles have asked Mayo to interview for the HC job.

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
That would be a helluva leap going from position coach to HC for Mayo. The Eagles can't be serious; they'd alienate their entire fan base.

johnlocke

Reaction score
That would be a helluva leap going from position coach to HC for Mayo. The Eagles can't be serious; they'd alienate their entire fan base.

Rooney Rule and kicking the tires on a quality coach and human?

SkiptoMyLou

Six Time Super Bowl Champions!
Reaction score
Mayo is definitely on track, but I doubt he's a likely candidate. Me thinks he's still too green, but I selfishly think that because I don't want him to leave the Pats yet.

TITAN126

I love the inter-highway
Reaction score
If he gets it, we'd get a couple third round picks out of it at least. I hope he sticks around for a few more years.

king of kings

All Hail
Reaction score
I don't know which has been worse. BB tracking record of Drafting WR's . His Former coaches as NFL HC.

foobahl

Reaction score
The BB coaching tree thing has something to do with TFB. I think that BB is the GOAT HC, but also that TFB made the coaching easier for all the coaches. Some of these coaches probably believed TFB had little to do with the success. So they bring what they think BB as HC was doing to a new team and fail sometimes spectacularly. BB always knew that having TFB helped and that is why BB is the GOAT HC. That is not to say that BB will not be able to reach the summit without TFB, I think he will, just not as consistently.