MERGED - Colts Smack Talking Thread (Cheaters, blah, blah, blah)

New to the forum. How are you cheaters doing? I fully expect the Pats to be exposed for who they truly are on Sunday with a 40-10 beat down at the hands of the Colts

Hey, how's the piped in crowd noise going? I mean, it's the only way you guys can win in your condom stadium?

I'm just wondering...what do all you people do with all that corn? Do you put batteries in them to use on your wives cuz the only way you can get it up is to have a life-size wall mural of Pay-a-ton hanging over the bed?

Plus that would be a SB champion banner if you guys hadn't been cheating

Do the colts even have Defensive signals

Pretty sure I could do their play calling

do that thing you do, every play, every game

Do the colts even have Defensive signals

Pretty sure I could do their play calling

do that thing you do, every play, every game
Maybe before this year, apparently you havent been watching Colts games this year.

New to the forum. How are you cheaters doing? I fully expect the Pats to be exposed for who they truly are on Sunday with a 40-10 beat down at the hands of the Colts
Go back to picking corn out of your shit and fvcking your Mom asswipe...

Tampa 2. Hut hut hut.

I suppose I'd probably need to know the "Bob's down" signal too

on a side note, I actually haven't caught any colts games this year (no TV) what are you guys doing for Blitz schemes this year?

on a side note, I actually haven't caught any colts games this year (no TV) what are you guys doing for Blitz schemes this year?
They have been bringing the LB's much more often, they have also brought a saftey on the blitz before

Ive seen what looks like a few cover 1 overloads, cover 2 or 3 with a LB/DB blitz, a few zone blitzes where the defensive line appear to stunt and drop off, and a 3 down lineman nickle set where Brock stands up and blitzes. Most of the time the Colts rely on their front 4 for pressure though, but this year it seems like they're using a heavier rotation to keep the line fresh throughout the game.

How has the cheater thing not been totally discredited? What world are Indy fans living in?

Ive seen what looks like a few cover 1 overloads, cover 2 or 3 with a LB/DB blitz, a few zone blitzes where the defensive line appear to stunt and drop off, and a 3 down lineman nickle set where Brock stands up and blitzes. Most of the time the Colts rely on their front 4 for pressure though, but this year it seems like they're using a heavier rotation to keep the line fresh throughout the game.
Yeah you said it better lol

Super Bowl.

Only year where the forehead didn't choke.

He had 7 INTs and 3 TDs that post season... his running backs carried his forehead and took the monkey off his back for him. They refused to lose.. Rhodes was the real MVP imo.. and they were lucky they didn't roll a real team or a real QB not to mention other circumstances that went in favor.. piped in fake crowd noise, polian paid off officials, poisoned patriots then turned up heat.. it's all well documented and congress will be looking into it. Facts..

He had 7 INTs and 3 TDs that post season... his running backs carried his forehead and took the monkey off his back for him. They refused to lose.. Rhodes was the real MVP imo.. and they were lucky they didn't roll a real team or a real QB not to mention other circumstances that went in favor.. piped in fake crowd noise, polian paid off officials, poisoned patriots then turned up heat.. it's all well documented and congress will be looking into it. Facts..
Plus, c'mon, Colts...Horses...Horse Steroids...like I'm the only one that sees the progression? :coffee:

I stand corrected.

One game he had to win on five FGs, he had an ex-Patriot there to bail him out.. his YPC sucked too.. and that's the most telling stat

Plus, c'mon, Colts...Horses...Horse Steroids...like I'm the only one that sees the progression? :coffee:

Yup.. and Manning has a very big forehead, everyone knows, big forehead = steroid use... proof enough for me, congress will also be looking into that.

Back