MERGED - Colts Smack Talking Thread (Cheaters, blah, blah, blah)

Yup.. and Manning has a very big forehead, everyone knows, big forehead = steroid use... proof enough for me, congress will also be looking into that.
I sent a telex to senator Comcast as well

Polian wanted to break Doug Fluties leg, and Peyton sexually assaulted his trainer... just saying.. thugs..

yup.. And manning has a very big forehead, everyone knows, big forehead = steroid use... Proof enough for me, congress will also be looking into that.

roflroflrofl:4321:

New to the forum. How are you cheaters doing? I fully expect the Pats to be exposed for who they truly are on Sunday with a 40-10 beat down at the hands of the Colts

So yeah, a good friend of mine is going to be having a baby boy in a few weeks, and the kid already has 3 things on you.

1. He's smarter than you.

2. He's better looking than you.

3. Right now he's closer to a woman than you'll ever be.

New to the forum. How are you cheaters doing? I fully expect the Pats to be exposed for who they truly are on Sunday with a 40-10 beat down at the hands of the Colts

Beat down huh? It should be a good game either way.. My biggest fear is usually Bob Sanders on D.. but apparently, this will not be one of the two games per season he will be playing in.. tough luck. Maybe crank up the piped in crowd noise a couple more decibals to try and negate that loss. Hopefully this year, instead of booing a little girl from New England, you "classy" Dolts fans could cheer an injury to a player like jests fans do.. You guys are neck and neck in the class department after all.. the Colt fan regulars here notwithstanding..

:4321:

I forgot that girl was booed. Hilarious. She took it like a champ too.

Ive seen what looks like a few cover 1 overloads, cover 2 or 3 with a LB/DB blitz, a few zone blitzes where the defensive line appear to stunt and drop off, and a 3 down lineman nickle set where Brock stands up and blitzes. Most of the time the Colts rely on their front 4 for pressure though, but this year it seems like they're using a heavier rotation to keep the line fresh throughout the game.

Well it should be an exciting game for me to watch

I don't think I've seen a Colts LB cross the line of scrimmage before

Someone might as well do it.

Tom_Brady2.jpg

Really? This is what we have to deal with around here. :thwak:

Someone might as well do it.

I saw a piture with Tom Brady I thought was photoshopped, but looking at D22's avatar I'm starting to think Brady has a peewee tattoo. There is something wrong with Tom, my guess is he's a diva.

I saw a piture with Tom Brady I thought was photoshopped, but looking at D22's avatar I'm starting to think Brady has a peewee tattoo. There is something wrong with Tom, my guess is he's a diva.

OK...I might get my Patriots Fan card revoked for this but....That was frikkin' funny.

Back