MERGED - MySpace/Facebook

The*Big*Lebowski

HUMAN PARAQUAT
Reaction score
OK, So I'm a little old to be on Myspace, but hell. William Shattner is on there so why not me? Anyways, I've been on there looking to hit on some cops posing as 14 year olds when I found a bunch of the Survivor/Amazing Race/Reality TV people.

ANybody here on Myspace? I currently have 2 friends, 1 of which is the default myspace account, Tom.

If you're on there, let us know. My profile is pretty lame. I pretty much created it just so I could look closer at other peoples profiles.

http://www1.myspace.com/thebig_lebowski

Apologies if there was already a thread about this somewhere.

Re: MySpace

The Big Lebowski said:
ANybody here on Myspace? I currently have 2 friends, 1 of which is the default myspace account, Tom.

Tom's pretty hot. Annihilus bets he has lots and lots of friends.

My son has an account. It's a great way for him to stay in touch with friends since most of them (including himself) are scattered throughout the country. It's also an excellent way for me to get a snapshot into how things are going for him during his various stops.

I personally don't have an account. Just too lazy to set one up.

I am not a member but I tried to view Eric the midget/actor's page. I couldnt find it. Anybody else a Stern fan here?

A while back, a female friend of mine met a guy through MySpace and I guess they hit it off, because a week later they got together and had unprotected sex. :shake:

I'm still lecturing her about how stupid that was. :Lecture:

Wow, I could double my friends list just on this post...haha. My wifes cousin got me on this site. I usually just go one to keep in touch with her. My wife found out i had an account and asked if i was on there looking for women...haha. I guess she saw something on the news about it. anyways its fun and i actually got in touch with a few of my old friends from high school. i dont have a great site but its http://www.myspace.com/14005596

PSC_Pats_Fan said:
A while back, a female friend of mine met a guy through MySpace and I guess they hit it off, because a week later they got together and had unprotected sex.
Can you post her myspace page? >)

You guys have some nice myspace's! I need to learn how to add the backgrounds and all the cool crap you all have. Mine is boring!

Back