MERGED: OT- Best Movie Soundtrack

Reaction score
Not best movie song, but the entire soundtrack as a whole.

Dumb & Dumber may be one of the worst movies ever made but the soundtrack is awesome.

The Crow
Clerks
Cruel Intentions
Valley Girl
Reality Bites

Re: Best Movie Soundtrack

mgoblue101415 said:
Dumb & Dumber may be one of the worst movies ever made but the soundtrack is awesome.

When you say "worst" do you mean "funniest"?

Re: Best Movie Soundtrack

mgoblue101415 said:
Not best movie song, but the entire soundtrack as a whole.

The Crow
Clerks
Cruel Intentions
Valley Girl
Reality Bites

valley girl was good but you needed to buy the plimsouls albulm to get the better songs.
I think it was the Plimsouls, the Band in the bar, man that was a long tme ago and it was an albulm I purchased.

Re: Re: Best Movie Soundtrack

mikiemo83 said:
valley girl was good but you needed to buy the plimsouls albulm to get the better songs.
I think it was the Plimsouls, the Band in the bar, man that was a long tme ago and it was an albulm I purchased.

Plimsouls. I loved Million Miles Away. I actually have that video on tape (yeah, okay, so I used to tape 120 Minutes on MTV).

Heavy Metal.

First one that came to mind.

for the older more mature crew around here, Big Chill must be a favorite, I will see the movie some time,

I really loved the sound tracks to the movie the Commitments.

mikiemo83 said:
for the older more mature crew around here, Big Chill must be a favorite, I will see the movie some time,

I really loved the sound tracks to the movie the Commitments.

I've got the Commitments soundtrack.

Another good one, that I have is um.... :rolleyes: Eddie & the Cruisers.

TBrownslady said:
50 First Dates :) love it!

I have a huuuge problem with that soundtrack. They took some great songs and ruined them. :shake: Love Song should never be re-done. Ever. :shake:

Oh crap....Annihilus forgot 'Wild at Heart' - amazingly eclectic selection of thrash rock (Powermad), Elvis (as sung by Nicholas Cage), old school blues/jazz, Them, Chris Isaac, et. al.

Also - he wore it out back in the day and can barely listen to it anymore, but Singles was a great soundtrack too.

OK, I'll buy "The Commitments" and I wore out my "Eddie & the Cruisers" cassette back in the day, but this "Queen of the Damned" obsession is worrysome.

My wife is a huge Anne Rice freak and when we rented this movie we made it through about 30 minutes, it was horrible, writting, acting, directing, music, everything.

:hang:

I don't have much of an imagination when it comes to movie sound tracks. Plus I'm stuck in the eighties.

I'll go with "Dirty Dancing"
I also like "Lion King"
and "Pump up the Volume"

Now there's a great mix of music. It had everything from Henry Rollins, the Pixies and Sonic Youth to Ivan Neville, Concrete Blonde, and Above The Law.

Back