MERGED: Patriots Planet Draft Party 2007

mikiemo83 on 05-02-2007 at 07:13 PM said:
packaged almost everything up, need to get a couple more boxes, a different size, from the post office and they will go out tomorrow - thanks to all for doing this

10 packages total, well packed

And thanks in return for handling the packing and shipping end of it! :bow:

packaged almost everything up, need to get a couple more boxes, a different size, from the post office and they will go out tomorrow - thanks to all for doing this

:thumb:

RoadGrader on 05-02-2007 at 01:10 PM said:
O M GWTFBBQ?!?

I love Wandering Athol -- I didn't know he was there, dammit -- I'd a cut short my chat with JD to talk with him, the bastid

wait til I see him here :harumph: :harumph:

I shook your hand RG (the palms of which were .... umm ... uncomfortably fuzzy :eek: ). It took you all of about 1.5 seconds to decide TBrownslady was a more worthy conversation "piece". :Ohbaby:

I was on my way from Providence airport up to a wedding in Boston, so my very impromptu appearance lasted all of about 30-40 minutes (about 2 beers for this old fart), and I was clearly WELL behind the pack on the beverage meter. I walked in just after the Pats picked at 24 and left just as they traded the 28th pick.

It was nice conversing with dchester (who owes me a beer :cool: ) and cookie, and shortly with PA_Pats_Fan54 (or at least I think that was PA_Pats_Fan54). Maybe I'll get a chance to meet a few more of the Planeteers this season at Foxboro (or perhaps in Phoenix next year :thumb: ) when things are a little less hectic.

I'm back in New Mexico now, enjoying the 85 degree, sunny weather (it was about 45 degrees and rained the entire time up in Beantown during my stay it seemed: now I remember why I left the area to begin with :p )

p.s. my Yankee friend was Bertil BTW.

All right, I made that last part up. :D

Hope you had a good time at the party, for the brief time you were there. I don't think I got an opportunity to have met you, but I was afterall drinking, according to some people here.

:D

Wandering Athol on 05-03-2007 at 09:35 PM said:

It was nice conversing with dchester (who owes me a beer :cool: ) and cookie, and shortly with PA_Pats_Fan54 (or at least I think that was PA_Pats_Fan54). Maybe I'll get a chance to meet a few more of the Planeteers this season at Foxboro (or perhaps in Phoenix next year :thumb: ) when things are a little less hectic.
.[/color] :D
That was me ... I came up to you as you where leaving in case you where a Planeteer, but I didn't know you where you till after you left when Dchester told me. :confused:
Nice to meet you! enjoy the 85deg. weather ya bastid!

:thumb: .... even though you left before I could give you my package ya bastid! :4321:

any way to get you some cash to help with the shipping?
$8.10 for flat rate box x 10 = $81.00 :eek:

PA_PATS_FAN54 on 05-04-2007 at 06:49 AM said:
:thumb: .... even though you left before I could give you my package ya bastid! :4321:

any way to get you some cash to help with the shipping?
$8.10 for flat rate box x 10 = $81.00 :eek:

Annihilus would be happy to pitch in for shipping too, just PM him an address or paypal acct., etc.

I collected money for shipping, I was sent some and received additional at the Party from members, the rest was my donation thanks

maybe Anni can Paypal you and you send the your stuff and it all works out - I'll pm you the address to send to

Not one of you ungrateful bastards showed up for MY draft party. Not one.

southcarolina on 05-04-2007 at 11:21 AM said:

The limo that you were supposed to line up for us was a no show. We waited all day.

I think most of us are more savvy than to think standing around a campfire in the backwoods drinkin' Mason Dixon 12oz longnecks doing shots of 1 hour-old moonshine conjured up from some 1/2 assed still made from old washing machine parts the results from which is strained thru a pair of Mary Jo Rottincrotch's discarded panty hose while trying to pull in ESPN on a hand-crank-'em-up powered radio is our idea of a good time

maybe next year when you guys get them power-lines strung thru them thar parts of the uncivilized territories

And your point is?

:D

Back