MERGED: Patriots Planet Draft Party 2007

Brownfan80 on 02-28-2007 at 01:25 PM said:
I wish I could come to a PP Draft Party. :( It sucks living so far away from all the action.

It might be time for a field trip ;)

Mikie, even a place like Doc's may require a room to be reserved ahead of time considering the Sox game. We were able to use the room last year because no else had grabbed it. I didn't bother reserving it because the Sox weren't playing until night on that Saturday, so I knew it would be fairly quiet.

Don't underestimate the power of a Sox/MFY game. Sports bars make big money on those days and they're not going to give up a big screen for a few Pats fans who want to watch the draft.

Does anyone want to have a house party? I promise not to pee on your rugs.

I have told you all before that you can all come to my house.

The mrs makes some mean pigs in a blanket, and i'll spring for a case of Busch light.

southcarolina on 02-28-2007 at 01:35 PM said:

The mrs makes some mean pigs in a blanket, and i'll spring for a case of Busch light.

Bump it up to a case of Sam Summer and you may find yourself with some unwelcome guests :party: :Eason:

bideau on 02-28-2007 at 01:41 PM said:
Bump it up to a case of Sam Summer and you may find yourself with some unwelcome guests :party: :Eason:
I got the new 5th wheel being picked up tomorrow and can fit 6 in the cab of the truck so be very careful of what you wish for

bideau on 02-28-2007 at 01:31 PM said:
It might be time for a field trip ;)

I'm spending all my extra dough on moving, otherwise I certainly would consider the possibility of a Boston fieldtrip weekend.

mikiemo83 on 02-28-2007 at 01:44 PM said:
I got the new 5th wheel being picked up tomorrow and can fit 6 in the cab of the truck so be very careful of what you wish for

Let's see, you, me and RG in the front seat. Your better half, my better half and RG's Real Doll in the back seat. Sounds like a bad hollywood script, but it might work.

some mean pigs in a blanket, and i'll spring for a case of Busch light.

You know RG will be there if you feature these :LOL: ROFL

bideau on 02-28-2007 at 01:46 PM said:
Let's see, you, me and RG in the front seat. Your better half, my better half and RG's Real Doll in the back seat. Sounds like a bad hollywood script, but it might work.
I think having me in the backseat instead of the real doll, would work out much better.

>)

dchester on 02-28-2007 at 01:49 PM said:
I think having me in the backseat instead of the real doll, would work out much better.

>)
so you can work your FBI mojo on the ladies

thing is it has 2 sets of bunks, a front bedroom and sleeps 10 so we may need to have a second vehicle following

mikiemo83 on 02-28-2007 at 01:56 PM said:
so you can work your FBI mojo on the ladies

thing is it has 2 sets of bunks, a front bedroom and sleeps 10 so we may need to have a second vehicle following

I'm not sure it would be fair to leave the wives with D. There's only so much temptation a woman can take.

bideau on 02-28-2007 at 01:41 PM said:

I'd take the Bush Light over Sam Adams ... but If it was a House party I'd be inclined to share a case of Yuengling with all. any medical professionals attending could bring a catheter to make sure Bid doesn't pee on the rug. :thumb:

PA_PATS_FAN54 on 02-28-2007 at 02:21 PM said:
I'd take the Bush Light over Sam Adams

INFIDEL

And I thought you were a real New Englander :sulk:

Bush Light over Sam Adams?!?!?!?

Are you going to be wearing your skirt, too?

Baron Samedi on 02-28-2007 at 02:58 PM said:
Bush Light over Sam Adams?!?!?!?

Are you going to be wearing your skirt, too?
we prefer to call it a Zakopane

ZakopaneWoman.jpg

I missed it last year but I think I just might make it this year! So count me in with 1 or 2 others! Wherever we go will be fine with me you tell me where to go and I'll be there!

TBrownslady on 02-28-2007 at 03:28 PM said:
I missed it last year but I think I just might make it this year! So count me in with 1 or 2 others! Wherever we go will be fine with me you tell me where to go and I'll be there!
great and now I will have to explain the Movie we made to my wife.....this is gonna take some explaining - I better start thinking

Back