MERGED - Thumper's "Media Members who Think the Pats are Classless" Thread

JD10367 on 01-16-2007 at 04:22 PM said:
From what little you've posted so far, you talking about class is like O.J. reprimanding someone for murder.

The Chargers game is over... can we Assclown this assclown yet? Buh-bye... :wave:
Is that your answer? Ass Clown me? I have been respectful and given you guys props for winning this gift. Yet, just talking football in a reasonable sense isn't enough. I know there are some good guys here on this board, but some of you. Your true colors are coming out. It was one game. Just one game. Your team showed a lack off class at the end. Make whatever excuses you like, but the truth hurts. Now get over it, because if you keep dwelling on this, you're not going to do anything against Indy.

Re: Re: Re: Sinking to new level: Pats’ class takes hit

Thumper on 01-16-2007 at 07:22 PM said:
It seems that Pats fans care a great deal. They seem to be showing up in droves at my board in full troll mode.

Admit it, the Pats have lost their shine and they are better than nobody else regardless of what you tell yourself every night before you go to bed.

We don't give a rat's ass what others do on your board. We're only responsible for what happens here.

We've grown weary of the topic and I'm not in the mood to see the first page spammed with separate articles all on the same theme.

Thumper on 01-16-2007 at 07:26 PM said:
Is that your answer? Ass Clown me? I have been respectful and given you guys props for winning this gift. Yet, just talking football in a reasonable sense isn't enough. I know there are some good guys here on this board, but some of you. Your true colors are coming out. It was one game. Just one game. Your team showed a lack off class at the end. Make whatever excuses you like, but the truth hurts. Now get over it, because if you keep dwelling on this, you're not going to do anything against Indy.

Stop flooding, Assclown.

How about your teams lack of respect & class? care to comment?

Yup, pure class. You're as classy as LT is. The problem with guys like you is that you like to shoot your mouth off before the game but spend your misery worryng about what the other team says and not the checks that your sorry ass couldn't cash.

Trot on 01-16-2007 at 04:27 PM said:
Stop flooding, Assclown.
I wasn't flooding. Just posting valid articles from reputable news sources. If you'd like me to keep them all in one thread I will comply.

Answer this though, why are so many new sourses saying the same thing? that the Pats have lost their precious classy image?

Thumper on 01-16-2007 at 07:30 PM said:
I wasn't flooding. Just posting valid articles from reputable news sources. If you'd like me to keep them all in one thread I will comply.

Answer this though, why are so many new sourses saying the same thing? that the Pats have lost their precious classy image?

So how many arrests have the "classy" Chargers had this season?
Is that the right message to send the kids? what does LdT think of all that?

Who cares what the media thinks? They eat this stuff up, and I'm at the point where LT and co. are throwing fuel into the fire knowing that fact.

They (Chargers) completely took the focus off of what happened on the field of play, and turned it into a well blown out of proportion story.

I am sorry for you that the Chargers lost. I have always liked that organization. But we're at the point where this is simply getting out of hand.

As of right now, I hope LT NEVER WINS ANYTHING for the rest of his NFL career. I may change my mind at some point, but right now, I have to concentrate on the task at hand ----> the Colts.

CleatMarks on 01-16-2007 at 04:29 PM said:
Yup, pure class. You're as classy as LT is. The problem with guys like you is that you like to shoot your mouth off before the game but spend your misery worryng about what the other team says and not the checks that your sorry ass couldn't cash.
I would be proud to be a classy as LT. He's the classiest player in the NFL.

Shooting my mouth off? I was confident before the game, true. I made a "friendly" wager with one of your members here. I held up my end of the bet when I lost. First thing I did after I got home from the game was congratulate you guys on your victory, but that wasn't enough.

I was bashed repeatedly for being a Charger fan. I've been a Chargerfan my whole life and and I'm nt about to change that. That doesn't mean we can not have respect for each other. I do have respect for many of the posters here. I have called this place one of the best NFL fans site on the web. I sincerely think that it is.

But, there are always a few bad apples in every bunch. I'm gonna leave for a while and let you enjoy your victory. Even after how poorly I've been treated by a select few over here, I'd rather see you win than the Colts, so good luck.

I'll be back eventually and hopefully by then we can resume a friendly rivalry. We play in New England next season. I am going to try to be at that game. Hopefully by that time most of this will have blown over.

I'd be happy to meet any of you Pats fans for a beer while I'm out there, and when that day comes, may the best team win.

Good Luck the rest of the way.

Riddle me this, princess: how does it feel to watch your team go one-and-done---again?

As Drayton Florence would say, until they stfu about this non-story, F*ck the Chargers & F*ck their fans. Whiny little bitches.

Being without electrical power for the last 24 hours due to the ice storm I got out my portable radio to find something to entertain myself last night. I'm out of range for WEEI but I did find a station, WGAM, that is all sports talk. One of the syndicated shows on this station was out of "Southern California", a guy who goes by JT and his side kick. Sorry, I don't remember the name of the show. Both of them are Charger fans. Their biggest rant was that Schotty needs to fired not only because of his ineptitude in the playoffs but, in clear rationale, that the Chargers will NEVER win a SB with him as coach. Most of the callers agreed with this logic. The best part was that they would play LnT's remarks at the press conference with a baby crying in the background. They played this every 15 minutes throughout their show and were truely embarassed by LnT's taking this "non-issue" (their words) to the press. More interesting was remarks made by callers from all over the country about the Patriots. These callers didn't want to see the Pats in the Super Bowl because "it was time to give someone else a chance" ! It wasn't a matter of hating the Pats but rather wanting to see some other team for a change.

The fact is that the Chargers might have better individual PLAYERS but the Patriots have a better TEAM. The Charger's imaturity was obvious to everybody who watched the game, including their own fans, and that is Schotty's fault. If they had been better coached about simple Football 101 they would have won this game, especially after the last interception and resulting fumble. There was no other reason for that debaucle but pure POOR coaching except maybe arrogance on the part of the Charger's players.

Trot on 01-16-2007 at 04:43 PM said:
Riddle me this, princess: how does it feel to watch your team go one-and-done---again?

As Drayton Florence would say, F*ck the Chargers & F*ck their fans. Whiny little bitches. How long is this whining going to continue?
You're good at kicking people when they're down. do you hit women & small children also?

On another note, when I do come out for the game next year, I'm going to try and get BoltsOwnU to come out with me. Love to have a beer with some members of this board that have been of the classier sort.

Bye for now.

Thumper on 01-16-2007 at 07:47 PM said:
You're good at kicking people when they're down. do you hit women & small children also?

On another note, when I do come out for the game next year, I'm going to try and get BoltsOwnU to come out with me. Love to have a beer with some members of this board that have been of the classier sort.

Bye for now.

Do you actually answer any questions or just preech to us? you might get a better responce if you engaged in some back and forth and not just telling us how it is.

Bye for now.

:NEM:

Therick67 on 01-16-2007 at 04:22 PM said:
Shouldnt you be getting ready for the Pro bowl??

Therick67 on 01-16-2007 at 04:49 PM said:
Do you actually answer any questions or just preech to us? you might get a better responce if you engaged in some back and forth and not just telling us how it is.

I had to go back and find your question. Your point is well taken. Me personally, I'm not going to Hawaii, so the only getting ready I have to do is turn on the TV.

Bye now.

Bye for now.

:thumb: You stay classy, San Diego.

I've never understood what LT's done to become the "classiest player in the NFL". anyone care to enlighten me?

Thumper on 01-16-2007 at 07:57 PM said:
I had to go back and find your question. Your point is well taken. Me personally, I'm not going to Hawaii, so the only getting ready I have to do is turn on the TV.

Bye now.

I actually asked two other questions, see post 26 & 29 but something tells me you will deflect or sidestep....

Back