MERGED - Thumper's "Media Members who Think the Pats are Classless" Thread

Karen Guregian is not a reputable news source. If you have followed her in the past you would know that she knows very little about football and is not a sports reporter. She typically writes fluff articles about women's issues.

You should return to your board as i understand that Merriman is handing out absolete "Light's Out" t-shirts to the members there to be used as crying towels.

Thumper on 01-16-2007 at 06:47 PM said:
Bye for now.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

If you have a problem with what people do on your board, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ON YOUR BOARD. What are we supposed to do about it?

In college I met a guy from Milwaukee I didn't like. So did I drive to Milwaukee and say, "Hey Milwaukee people! There's a guy from your city going to my college and I don't like him, so I'm going to come down here and harass you!"

UT, we need to put that sticky back up.

Thumper on 01-16-2007 at 07:47 PM said:
On another note, when I do come out for the game next year, I'm going to try and get BoltsOwnU to come out with me.

We're here, we're Charger fans, get used to it. :D

JD10367 on 01-16-2007 at 06:09 PM said:
Ditka, Ditka... I know that name... Oh, yeah: has-been washed-up former coach who will be remembered not for the '85 Bears but instead for blowing an entire draft on Ricky Williams.

His opinion is worthless.

Ditka is one to talk alright. The '85 Bears were the biggest bunch of d**ks ever to walk on a football field. Not to mention they had Refrigerator Perry make a TD in that Super Bowl when they already had the game well in the bag, but blew off Walter Payton.

Alcoholic9 on 01-16-2007 at 08:33 PM said:
Here's "Mr. Class" aka Thumper before the game last week. I find the thread title deliciously ironic. :D

Also notice his tried and true "Brady is gay" smack. What an awesome poster he is. :rolleyes:

http://forums.bolttalk.net/showthread.php?t=5792

Seriously dude, do what LdT should've done and just STFU.

how ironic. The kettle calling the teapot black.

PatsFAN8228 on 01-16-2007 at 08:37 PM said:
how ironic. The kettle calling the teapot black.

I guess his credabilty just took a hitROFL

When these guys have to resort to the old worn out gay threads isn't that just masking their own "physical" inadequacies ????

MrWeekend on 01-16-2007 at 08:43 PM said:
When these guys have to resort to the old worn out gay threads isn't that just masking their own "physical" inadequacies ????

Posting from the closet :eek:

Thumper on 01-16-2007 at 07:47 PM said:
You're good at kicking people when they're down. do you hit women & small children also?

On another note, when I do come out for the game next year, I'm going to try and get BoltsOwnU to come out with me. Love to have a beer with some members of this board that have been of the classier sort.

Bye for now.
Huh?:confused:
I don't think that is going to come as much of a shock to anyone.

From Adam Shein:
"I can understand Tomlinson being angry that his team lost. They were 14-2 in the regular season and had many moments of domination, led by the running back himself, in the gut-wrenching loss to the Patriots on Sunday. The Chargers still would be alive in the playoffs had they played a smarter game, a cleaner game.

But Tomlinson took it too far by ripping Bill Belichick and going after the Patriots players who were celebrating and mocking Shawne Merriman. Look, if you are going to have players who act as individuals, those types of actions, especially for high profile players like Merriman, will be imitated at inopportune times. Just like Chad Johnson did the same thing after scoring a touchdown against the Chargers.

Tomlinson obsessed over this celebration to the extent that it dominated his postgame press conference and his Monday presser. And then he just got goofy when he said, "The Patriots showed no class and maybe it comes from their head coach." That couldn't be further from the truth."

For the rest of story; http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&threadid=20830

From ProFootballTalk:

CHARGERS HAVE A SHORT MEMORY

Amid complaints from running back LaDainian Tomlinson and other members of the San Diego Chargers that the New England Patriots celebrated too fervently their unlikely victory over the 14-2 Bolts on Sunday, we've been reminded of the Chargers reaction to a similarly unlikely win from a year ago.

In New England.

After thumping the Pats by the score of 41-17 and shattering the team's 21-game home winning streak, the Chargers were not exactly humble.

"That's a [butt]-whipping," said defensive coordinator Wade Phillips in an article penned by Tom Curran, who at the time wrote for the Providence Journal and who now works for NBCSports.com.

Cornerback Drayton Florence (or is it Florence Drayton?) was less tactful: "F--k New England and their team," he said, before turning to a "collection of onlookers" and adding: "Get the look of shock off your faces. Don't be shocked. We beat your [butt]."

So, you know, maybe a few of the Pats were remembering the way that the Chargers handled themselves in 2005.

And if L.T. is going to get bent out of shape because his opponents do this kind of stuff, we'd like to hear what he's been doing to persuade his teammates not to act that way, either.

Frankly, there aren't many NFL teams that can claim to be, top to bottom, the modern-day equivalent of Fred Blassie. So none of them should ever be bitching when another squad does what they've surely done themselves at some point in the not-so-distant past

Classy Freddie Blassie :thumb:

LdT just can't take the fact they lost, simple as that. He thought that after 14-2, they had the golden ticket. But he forgot that they were playing New England, who motto should be:
"Pissing on your SB dreams since 2001" :D

"Pissing on your SB dreams since 2001"

thats what I was thinking about the :manning: when we play him in the post seasonROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Alcoholic9 on 01-16-2007 at 05:33 PM said:
Here's "Mr. Class" aka Thumper before the game last week. I find the thread title deliciously ironic. :D

Also notice his tried and true "Brady is gay" smack. What an awesome poster he is. :rolleyes:

http://forums.bolttalk.net/showthread.php?t=5792

Seriously dude, do what LdT should've done and just STFU.
What the hell are you talking about. Have you taken your neds today?

Back