MERGED - Tom Brady being stalked by Gisele?

WisColtFan7 on 01-16-2007 at 12:40 PM said:
It was better when it was Old Style....the tanks were actually painted instead of the crappy vinyl covers they have now. But still a nice tourist attraction. You get a chance to "tour" 3rd Street while you were here? Or take in Oktoberfest? Good times......:Eason:

No, actually I didn't. My S.O.'s MIL was having Breast Cancer surgery so we flew out. Closest hospital for her was in La Crosse. Was a bit busy. THe day before the surgery, however, I did get out to the Dells (Damned Torture Museum was closed... bummer) and the family home in Mauston...

I'm hoping to get back there again in the spring... YOu guys sure love your football out thata way :)

Claremonster on 01-16-2007 at 02:46 PM said:
No, actually I didn't. My S.O.'s MIL was having Breast Cancer surgery so we flew out. Closest hospital for her was in La Crosse. Was a bit busy. THe day before the surgery, however, I did get out to the Dells (Damned Torture Museum was closed... bummer) and the family home in Mauston...

I'm hoping to get back there again in the spring... YOu guys sure love your football out thata way :)

Sure do......too bad most around here think there are only 4 teams......The Packers, The Vikings, and whoever those two teams are playing.

Next time you make it this way, give me a holler. We can do the 3rd Street Pub Crawl

WisColtFan7 on 01-16-2007 at 12:53 PM said:
Sure do......too bad most around here think there are only 4 teams......The Packers, The Vikings, and whoever those two teams are playing.

Next time you make it this way, give me a holler. We can do the 3rd Street Pub Crawl

LOL... I'd hate to be a Bears fan up that way :) Me, a lifelong Pats fan, her a lifelong Pack fan... 96 was a rough year for us ;)

Life is good when you're Tom Brady. The only people that stalk me work for the student loan service.

dashoe on 01-16-2007 at 06:43 PM said:
Whao! Those things run fast.

I always thought he prefered gerbels, though.

Dashoe -

Although you use Tom Brady as your avatar, he is actually nothing like you.

never mind DA-SHOE-HEAD

Mark_Henderson on 01-16-2007 at 06:45 PM said:
Dashoe -

Although you use Tom Brady as your avatar, he is actually nothing like you.

he is just a jealous little twit that can't stand the attention that the 3 TIME WORLD CHAMPION PATRIOTS continue to receive as they continue to WIN!

To really discover what an ass he is, go to this link and read his last 10 posts.

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=201983

It's all right there in black and white. I couldn't help but notice his infatuation w/gayness.

DA-SHOE-HEAD - we're your friends, you can come out of the closet now. We could care less about your orientation - and hey, perhaps PM can get you a line on some good gerbels - just ask him next week when he is cleaning out his locker.

Merging...the original thread has the article and pics. :thumb:

Re: never mind DA-SHOE-HEAD

SteelheadKilla on 01-16-2007 at 06:59 PM said:
he is just a jealous little twit that can't stand the attention that the 3 TIME WORLD CHAMPION PATRIOTS continue to receive as they continue to WIN!

To really discover what an ass he is, go to this link and read his last 10 posts.

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=201983

It's all right there in black and white. I couldn't help but notice his infatuation w/gayness.

DA-SHOE-HEAD - we're your friends, you can come out of the closet now. We could care less about your orientation - and hey, perhaps PM can get you a line on some good gerbels - just ask him next week when he is cleaning out his locker.
While jealousy appears to be the root of Dashoe's issue, I don't think he's after Brady's rings (if you know what I mean).

:rolleyes:

In the interest of saving TB for the big games, I hereby sacrifice myself - Gisele you may stalk me for the remainder of the playoffs and go back to TB after the superbowl.

I really don't mind making this sacrifice for the team...

Oh come on... Tommy can do better than DiCaprio's trash. :Lecture:

And while I agree that the pic of her on the bed is far and away the best pic I've seen of her.... I mean, she's got the body of a 12 yrd old boy. And that's not jealousy, although that will be your first thought. I believe I actually posted that at some other point around here, I believe during the July Jollies or something. And you can ask the hubby because during the VS "fashion" show I pointed out that about 3 or 4 of the girls had absolutely no curves and looked like 12 yr old boys. :shrug:

Which is a little scary. Is this the look that men are attracted to now? :Eason:

mgoblue101415 on 01-17-2007 at 11:54 AM said:
Oh come on... Tommy can do better than DiCaprio's trash. :Lecture:

And while I agree that the pic of her on the bed is far and away the best pic I've seen of her.... I mean, she's got the body of a 12 yrd old boy. And that's not jealousy, although that will be your first thought. I believe I actually posted that at some other point around here, I believe during the July Jollies or something. And you can ask the hubby because during the VS "fashion" show I pointed out that about 3 or 4 of the girls had absolutely no curves and looked like 12 yr old boys. :shrug:

Which is a little scary. Is this the look that men are attracted to now? :Eason:

Actually, I think Brady sees her body in the exact same way you do. o:)

Back