MERGED - Tom Brady being stalked by Gisele?

dashoe on 01-17-2007 at 12:22 PM said:
Actually, I think Brady sees her body in the exact same way you do. o:)

Wait! So you're saying that Brady is... GAY! Dude, you are so awesome and funny. That is just fantastic! I mean, seriously. You are like, the funniest person I've ever met. Man! (whew!) I'm laughing so hard right now. Oh, GOD! So good.

:Eason: :Eason: :Eason: :Eason: :Eason: :Eason:

dashoe on 01-17-2007 at 12:22 PM said:
Actually, I think Brady sees her body in the exact same way you do. o:)

Wait! So you're saying that Brady is... GAY! Dude, you are so awesome and funny. That is just fantastic! I mean, seriously. You are like, the funniest person I've ever met. Man! (whew!) I'm laughing so hard right now. Oh, GOD! So good.

:Eason: :Eason: :Eason: :Eason: :Eason: :Eason:

mgoblue101415 on 01-17-2007 at 10:54 AM said:
Oh come on... Tommy can do better than DiCaprio's trash. :Lecture:

And while I agree that the pic of her on the bed is far and away the best pic I've seen of her.... I mean, she's got the body of a 12 yrd old boy. And that's not jealousy, although that will be your first thought. I believe I actually posted that at some other point around here, I believe during the July Jollies or something. And you can ask the hubby because during the VS "fashion" show I pointed out that about 3 or 4 of the girls had absolutely no curves and looked like 12 yr old boys. :shrug:

Which is a little scary. Is this the look that men are attracted to now? :Eason:

No disrespect, but I gotta call BS on ya on this subject MGO.... No curves? Thoughts on this body and the 50,000 other pic's of Gisele Bundchen on the web?

mgoblue101415 on 01-17-2007 at 10:54 AM said:
I mean, she's got the body of a 12 yrd old boy. And that's not jealousy

Body of a 12 year old boy? Yikes... the 12 year old boys do NOT look like this in my 12 year old son's middle school. :D

pookie on 01-17-2007 at 10:15 PM said:
Body of a 12 year old boy? Yikes... the 12 year old boys do NOT look like this in my 12 year old son's middle school. :D

That's probably a good thing, you perv.

pookie on 01-17-2007 at 10:13 PM said:
No disrespect, but I gotta call BS on ya on this subject MGO.... No curves? Thoughts on this body and the 50,000 other pic's of Gisele Bundchen on the web?

Hey... It's just my opinion. :shrug: Although, I do believe Hawgster believes that also, if I recall correctly.

But, yeah, to me she's got no curves. I've seen more curves on men I know. :shrug:

vsfashion_m6.jpg

mgoblue101415 on 01-17-2007 at 10:31 PM said:

But, yeah, to me she's got no curves. I've seen more curves on men I know. :shrug:

I would like to bang these men with these curves.... :p :eek:

mgoblue101415 on 01-17-2007 at 08:31 PM said:
Hey... It's just my opinion. :shrug: Although, I do believe Hawgster believes that also, if I recall correctly.

vsfashion_m6.jpg

Curves, as in hips, right?

No, she is too skinny to have hips. But honestly, who's looking at her hips? I saw pictures of her before her boob job (I know you guys won't believe it, all nice titties are real to you) and there she looked like a little boy. I mean she had nada there. Not even tangerines. Frickin' nipple, that's it.

She looks nice with them titties, though, I must confess in a non-lesbian way. If I was her I'd work those fun bags of mine, too.

But, most importantly, she has the almighty glory hole as each woman does, and that is all that is neccessary in this fight.

Back