MERGED - Tom Brady being stalked by Gisele?

RoadGrader

Pervertas Emeritus
Reaction score
Kiss The 4th Ring GoodBye

Has Tom Brady traded up? Word from San Diego is that supermodel Gisele Bundchen - who once professed her admiration for the New England Patriots QB/QT - was outside the Pats’ locker room after Tom & Co. shocked the Chargers on Sunday.
“She was standing outside the locker room, just kind of leaning against the wall,” said our spy in the bowels of QualComm Stadium. “No one noticed her, she was dressed like a high-school kid, just in jeans and a T-shirt. But she is gorgeous.”
Adding fuel to this possible Gisele-Brady hook-up is the fact that the Victoria’s Secret’s sweetheart was in the company of Tom’s go-to guy Will McDonough, (no relation to the late columnist).

“He’s Tom’s Do-Boy,” said our spy. “If she was with him, she was headed for Tom.”
Of course she was.
http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=177359

we are so ****ed

That is the best picture of her that I have ever seen!!!

Yeah I mentioned this in the Peyton doesnt want us at the game thread

She is soooooooo fuggin hawt AND she has that Brazilian/Portuguese blood Mmmmmmmmmm

This thread is WORTHLESS without MORE pictures!

Re: Kiss The 4th Ring GoodBye

RoadGrader on 01-16-2007 at 10:02 AM said:

we are so ****ed
why is Tom sharing?

he is fine, actually this is a good thing as long as everything is Peaches and Cream from today until Feb 5th - at that point she can turn into Tara Reid and get all drunk and sloppy for all I care.

we need Tom in his happy place

:::Super Bowl 41 announcer:::

"Man, I don't know what's going on right now, but Tom Brady just looks listless out there to start this game. He looks drained of every ounce of energy. He seems to be flagging, deflated, spent..." ROFL :thumb:

JD10367 on 01-16-2007 at 03:24 PM said:
:::Super Bowl 41 announcer:::

"Man, I don't know what's going on right now, but Tom Brady just looks listless out there to start this game. He looks drained of every ounce of energy. He seems to be flagging, deflated, spent..." ROFL :thumb:
General Jack D. Ripper: I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women uh... women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I, uh... I do not avoid women, Mandrake.

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: No.

General Jack D. Ripper: But I... I do deny them my essence.

Claremonster on 01-16-2007 at 02:36 PM said:
Not to change the subject, but... well, ok, I am changing the subject... I was out there in your basic La Crosse last year, and had to go see that thing just for shits and giggles.

Pretty cool :)

It was better when it was Old Style....the tanks were actually painted instead of the crappy vinyl covers they have now. But still a nice tourist attraction. You get a chance to "tour" 3rd Street while you were here? Or take in Oktoberfest? Good times......:Eason:

Back