Merging duplicate user accounts

Why dont we just combine everyones account into one giant Mega Account and we can all post as one entity.

We could call ourselves The Collective, and we would let anyone join that wanted to. Im sure it would be a little disorienting at first for newbies, but us seasoned posters would help assimilate them.

Why dont we just combine everyones account into one giant Mega Account and we can all post as one entity.

We could call ourselves The Collective, and we would let anyone join that wanted to. Im sure it would be a little disorienting at first for newbies, but us seasoned posters would help assimilate them.

OK, but I (we) have to be the filling in a VYF - TBL sandwich.

Borg-Intro.jpg

TBl! you look so natural putting those two in your mouth at the same time!:D

It would probably have been easier for her if they were small but, no, she just HAD to go for the big dark ones... :rolleyes:

Big dark ones iz popular wit da ladiez :thumb:

The only dark one I like is the German one (Heineken Dark).

The very large Australian one (Foster's) is pretty good.

Of course, all the local ones (Sam Adams) are good, in any color.

I also like the Irish one that isn't dark (Killian's).

:thailor:

The only dark one I like is the German one (Heineken Dark).

The very large Australian one (Foster's) is pretty good.

Of course, all the local ones (Sam Adams) are good, in any color.

I also like the Irish one that isn't dark (Killian's).

:thailor:

The irish ones... those are the small ones, right?

The irish ones... those are the small ones, right?

They're fairly average sized, I think. Not too thick, long neck. :shrug:

I don't like the fat ones. They're just too much to take in one sitting.

But I like the huge Australian ones. I nurse those for a long time. It might take an hour to get one down, but eventually I do.

Truth be told, I had them a lot more when I was younger. Now that I'm older, I might have one in a bar occasionally. I almost never have them at home.

They're fairly average sized, I think. Not too thick, long neck. :shrug:

I don't like the fat ones. They're just too much to take in one sitting.

But I like the huge Australian ones. I nurse those for a long time. It might take an hour to get one down, but eventually I do.

Truth be told, I had them a lot more when I was younger. Now that I'm older, I might have one in a bar occasionally. I almost never have them at home.
^^^^^^ this entire GD thing could be like the PatriotsPlanet Dudes Sig-o'-The-Century or something ROFL

Back