Merry Christmas!

TBrownslady

BINGO!
Reaction score
Things will probably get hectic for most of us after today so I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

Hope you all enjoy time spent with family and friends some being their last holiday season. Don't let the craziness get to you. Take a step back and really enjoy each moment.

Many many hugs go out to you all!

:cheers: to a Happy and healthy New Year as well!

Well, TBL, re: 'the craziness' always try to avoid this, but it still snags me every yr. Last night my niece called asking me if I could bring coffee for the holiday gathering as they hadn't had a chance to order more. So, going to go pick up some either at Christmas Tree or Bed & Bath (have coupons for both). Should that be too crazy, luckily I have enough myself that I can put together a box to bring.

I will not go beyond 'Happy New Year' as last yr for the first time ever I had sent a bit more detailed greeting email to family and friends and that backfired. Not only did Paul get called to heaven, but his aunt (3 wks before him) and then 2months ago his cousin's husband (yes, the comes in 3's adage). And our nearly 18 yr old kitty too (again, 3 wks before Paul). So, enough with wordy greetings for me. Stay traditional.

I wish a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone here and their families.

Gina

This Christmas will be different for obvious reasons, but also for something unique for me ---

I am going to get to see my nieces children's excitement when they see what Santa has brought them. Since Paul and I had no children we didn't see any young ones 'til later in the day on Christmas. Going to spend a couple days with them, along with my sister and her husband (Nana and Pa).

Gina

Merry Christmas to my Pats family...I love you allwuv

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with friends and family. :)

Merry Christmas everyone and all my friends here at the Planet.

Merry Christmas everyone. Let's open the presents already. :dbanana:
Posted via Mobile Device

Merry Christmas to all. May all your wishes come true!!

~Dee~

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!

24.jpg

New-England-Patriots-Night-Before-Christmas-Talking-Santa-Tabletop-Centerpiece.jpg

Well, TBL, re: 'the craziness' always try to avoid this, but it still snags me every yr. Last night my niece called asking me if I could bring coffee for the holiday gathering as they hadn't had a chance to order more. So, going to go pick up some either at Christmas Tree or Bed & Bath (have coupons for both). Should that be too crazy, luckily I have enough myself that I can put together a box to bring.

I will not go beyond 'Happy New Year' as last yr for the first time ever I had sent a bit more detailed greeting email to family and friends and that backfired. Not only did Paul get called to heaven, but his aunt (3 wks before him) and then 2months ago his cousin's husband (yes, the comes in 3's adage). And our nearly 18 yr old kitty too (again, 3 wks before Paul). So, enough with wordy greetings for me. Stay traditional.

I wish a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone here and their families.

Gina

Merry Christmas, Gina. I really hope you find some peace.
Posted via Mobile Device

Merry Christmas to you all. Ducks are almost done. Potatoes are awesome. Food is so plentiful I will probably explode later, but I think it'll be a good evening.

I hope you have a great and peaceful holiday

Hope everyone has a good one, going to eat with Sarah at her Grandma's assisted living (and my grandma's home after this Saturday) tomorrow for lunch. Looking forward to the next time I can go to Christmas Eve services at my church though (at this point 2016 is the next time it will be on a weekend). Until then, I will watch online like I am tonight.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Remember, it ain't Christmas 'til your cat shits tinsel. :bozo:

An oldy but a goodie. (caution: Language is NSFW or children)
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MaQ6ODrQg0g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back