MIA Emoji's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big/Sky/Fly

370hssv vw6!s tu36v
Reaction score
What happened to the missing emoji's????

:ROFLMAO:

:coffee:

Seriously...what happened?

Did someone's panties get in a bunch or something?

:coffee: is still there.

:ROFLMAO: is there too.

Did you use the search box? I typed in coffee and rofl and both were there :shrug-n:

I still see a shit ton of em

:sosad:

They are missing from the "Like" button menu. Look at the screen grab I posted in the lower right for the selections that have been removed.
Oh, gotcha. Coffee guy was never there, AFAIK

does goodel or roger Goodell still change automatically? (guess we'll find out when I hit "post")

beagle
:beagle:

I will have more to say on this tomorrow. God forbid I spend a few hours away from the political forum to spend time with family. This thread is closed for now and if that forum doesn't improve through the efforts of its users very soon, it may get closed as well. I am quite tired of the immature bullshit.

The additional reactions were added by me because I thought they would be fun for all to use on this board and they were.

But on the political forum, they were used in such a way that it wasn't in the interest of Fun For All. And the problem got worse after I explicitly asked for people not to abuse the system.

I tried a compromise that no one liked and the problem continued. Ignoring my request. Again.

So this is why we can't have nice things.

There will be Civil Discourse in the political forum or we won't have one. It's as simple as that.

Thank you to everyone that would like to venture in there now and contribute to making it a better place to discuss these difficult issues and gain understanding.

And thank you all for your patience. I will look into more and different reaction and rep systems when I start gaining more time after the political forum doesn't suck so much time and energy from me.

I will also consider adding moderators if we can find two from opposing viewpoints, that can work with each other, and that don't have any issues leaving personal feelings out of moderator actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back