Miami at Patriots - Sunday, Sept 12 at 4:25 (CBS)

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
Enough Cam talk. He gone. We have a FOOTBALL game in 10 days! The Fins are coming in. Let's discuss!

Will Tua be their QB or will they trade for Watson? I am hedging on Tua being the guy for this game.
What type of defensive looks will Flores run to confuse Mac? I assume the kitchen sink. LOL
How will Mac look in his first game with all the starters? I am pretty psyched to see him go to work with our TEs.
How will our pass defense hold up without Gilmore?
Any bets that Nordin attempts and hits a 50 yarder?

Enough Cam talk. He gone. We have a FOOTBALL game in 10 days! The Fins are coming in. Let's discuss!

Will Tua be their QB or will they trade for Watson? I am hedging on Tua being the guy for this game.
What type of defensive looks will Flores run to confuse Mac? I assume the kitchen sink. LOL
How will Mac look in his first game with all the starters? I am pretty psyched to see him go to work with our TEs.
How will our pass defense hold up without Gilmore?
Any bets that Nordin attempts and hits a 50 yarder?
well put, anytime a player leaves we should move on.

Who?

Mac Jones!

Nfl Draft Hello GIF by New England Patriots

I missed all the preseason games but the last one. I'm ready for some football. Flores will terrorize the rook. I'm concerned about our secondary. I see a defensive battle ending Pats 27 - Fish 24.

Who is the opponent on the 19th? I don’t see much point in worrying about the Dolphins. They don’t even have Ryan Fitzpatrick any more.

I almost wish this was in Miami so the guys are used to heat and humidity when it’s time to go down there.

I almost wish this was in Miami so the guys are used to heat and humidity when it’s time to go down there.

Not sure of this thought. The Pats go down there later in the year and the weather has been nothing nice here lately.

I am not real big on early season predictions,too many variables.But man , what excitement!.We have a new rookie QB who shows HUGE potential.Will he come out like a shooting star or burn out in the atmosphere ?.Our lines have been overhauled ,and sure , there have been some losses but there is plenty of promise too.It's like friggin Christmas morning and we get to open the presents early.Hopefully we'll be having Tuna for Christmas dinner !. Squish da fish !.

Back